feel

So. Um I was sleeping and I had a dream about something like this. So I decided to write about it.

(Draft)

I'm Eevee a 28 year old hair stylist. I have my own place with my cat. No kids no boyfriend. Well I had one but I had to leave him. He was getting out of control with his mouth and hands. Two whole year's​ with the same crap was making crazy. I couldn't do it anymore. It Took everything in me to finally put an end to it. I was happy living on my own, I've been on my own now for a month and a half and it felt so good.

I had a long day at​ work. My feet hurt, my hands​ from doing hair all day. It was hot and working at a Salon in the summer was not fun. But I had to do what I had to do. I was so tired so as soon as I got home I fed the cat cause she was following me everywhere. Then I took a long hot well needed bath.  I felt my body start to relax and my eyes getting heavy. I laid my head back on the tub and closed my eyes. My mind went everywhere from how am I going to make it on my own, to what am I going to make to eat? Cause I was so hungry. I started to doze off about 5 minutes into "my cat nap" I felt something touch me but I didn't pay it no mind. Maybe it was my hair. Then I felt it again but this time on my breast. It was like a soft squeeze. That's when my eyes flew open. I jumped up making the water splash everywhere. I washed myself up really fast when I was done I got out. Damn I was so tired and horny that I imagined that I was touched. After I dried off I put on my pink shorts and a tank top. I went into my small kitchen and made a sandwich. When I looked over to where my cat sat, she was looking at the wall meowing and hissing.

"Hey, kitty stop!"
I yelled at her but she kept on. It was starting to freak me out.

"Stop!" I yelled again and threw my piece of cheese at her. She sniffed it, grabbed it with her teeth and ran under the table. It was funny.

Damn she's so weird, But I love her so much. I took my sandwich and a soda going into the living room sat on the sofa turning on the TV. Had to watch Ghost Hunters cause that was the only thing on TV. Mmm this sandwich was so damn good right now. After I was done eating I laid down and ended up falling into a nice deep sleep.

I dreamt I was getting touched in places by someone that I didn't know and I couldn't see his face but shit his body was so beautiful. He was covered with tattoos from his neck all the way down to his arms his back and his front. But for the life of me I could not see his face. Oh well. As long as he made me feel good I didn't care about his face.

"You don't care how I look? He asked me. His deep voice said in my ear. It was so sexy

"Wait you can hear me?" Well I guess he can cause I'm dreaming of him. So basically I'm him.

"Yes I can hear you. I am in your mind"

"Right."

"I'm going to show you how a woman is supposed to feel while making love."

"Please do."

He kissed me, starting at my lips down my neck. The kisses he gave me felt hot. They left a burning sensation from my lips down my neck to where they stopped at my breasts. But it wasn't a bad Feeling. I was trying so hard to see his face but still I couldn't. When he kissed my belly he stopped.

"You will feel good after I'm done with you. Your body is calling for my touch"

I don't know what he meant but wow this dream felt so real and

"oh my god!"

"I'm not god, just one of his Creations gone wrong" he said with a mouth full of my pusssy

I felt myself about to release when out of nowhere he gave one last lick and disappeared. I woke up looking around as if he was really here but he wasn't. Ugh I hate dreams that felt so damn real. Again my cats was sitting next to me meowing and hissing.

"Come on kitty you woke me up from the best dream I've ever had" she just looked at me like I was talking crazy. I got up to use the bathroom after I peed I looked in the mirror and saw that I had red marks down my neck going down my belly.

"Hmm that's weird."
I said to no one. I put my shirt back down and took a cold beer out the fridge. I needed it. I leaned against the counter drinking my beer with the thoughts of the man in my dreams. Couldn't get him out of my mind the touch of him, the feel of his hands on my body the way he kissed me. His Voice. Damn cat had to wake me up.

A/N so what you think so far? Comment vote let me know
Xoxo liz