- 4 -

Jimin was crouched in front of the tv, fumbling with the buttons.

"Well, there's no signal." He sighed, standing up. "This storm is really starting to get on my nerves."

"At least it didn't storm on you..." Taehyung complained, letting himself fall on Jimin's couch, his body making a muffled thump sound upon impact.

"Well, just make yourself feel at home, huh." Jimin chuckled, seeing the other lay very comfortably on his own couch.

"Thank you." Taehyung grinned, pulling the hood of Jimin's sweatshirt over his now dry hair. "Don't you have any DVD's or something?"

There was a loud pang before all the lights in the appartement went out, leaving both in complete darkness.

"Could this day get any worse?" Jimin wondered, his voice completely emotionless now, tired of this whole storm situation.

"Again, I got stormed on." Taehyung repeated, mumbling under his breath, still laying on the couch.

Jimin sighed again, sliding down the wall next to the tv stand, hugging his knees to his chest, his head laying on them.

"Do you live alone?" Taehyung wondered. Jimin just kept his head hidden, nodding. He quickly realized they were in the dark and there was no way for the other boy to see his reaction.

"Yeah." He breathed.

"Seems kind of lonely, doesn't it?" Jimin lifted his head up, ruffling his hair once again. He should stop doing that.

"I mean, I have the coffee shop and the customers. I'm pretty busy most of the time, I don't really have time to be lonely." Jimin shrugged, eyes locking with Taehyung in the dark. His vision adapting to the lack of light in the room. He could see a distinctive figure on the couch.

"Wow, that sounds depressing." The man got up from the couch, walking over to Jimin, crouching down and looking at him.

"No, I'm happy." Jimin corrected Taehyung, frowning slightly at his comments. He was happy! He had the coffee shop, and that old lady that visited everyday, trying out new teas with every visit. Sure, he got lonely sometimes, but he was okay with it.

"Sure." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Now, with this storm going on, the empty appartement, the lights off, kind of seems like the perfect opportunity to feel a little less lonely."

"Thank you. But like I said, I'm happy." Jimin blushed, trying to scoot as far away as he could. But with the wall behind him, he didn't have much of a choice.

"Whatever you want. I'm just offering." And with that, Taehyung stood up, chuckling as he walked back to the couch, now sitting on it.

Jimin kept staring at him with a confused and lost expression. His blush still evident on his face, feeling the heat radiate off his skin. He just hoped the darkness made it unable for Taehyung to notice.