Synthesis

Lauren's POV

Telling the fans that i will reply to their DMs was an awful idea.

My phone started glitching and heated like a fry pan. I seem to have forgotten that i'm a damn celebrity.
Now i remember why i don't do things like that.

You fucked up Lauren.

Dinah, Ally, Normani and I just landed in Santiago, Chile.

Its 6:30 pm here, its still 5:30 in New York.

We reviewed the Setlist. Everything was fine.

Now it was time to settle in the hotel and have a goodnight sleep before soundcheck early tomorrow.

But my mind as usual, is simply not in the mood.

...

"i will never get tired of answering fan mails!" Camila shouted cheerfully while opening the envelope

I rolled my eyes "look at this crap, why do they keep sending me red lipstick? I could open a red lipstick mall with this amount"

Camila slapped my arm

"OUCH" i groaned

"they love you that's why, your black hair and red lipstick are your signature" she shrugged

"i don't see them sending you bananas in envelopes" i scoffed

Camila giggled "ohhh loook!!"

She held a picture out of an envelope, i leaned closer to see what's making her excited.

She laughed "another mannip!"

I groaned and leaned back "ugh i hate you"

Camila put the picture inside a yellow box, she told me that she's keeping the funny camren mannips. I agreed on one condition, that all the inappropriate ones would go inside the shredder.

Yes we had a shredder.

And yes Camila hated the idea of a paper shredder. She wanted to keep all the letters, but Normani convinced her otherwise.

You can't possibly walk around with a million stach of papers.

So we sorted things into boxes,

The yellow for pictures we want to keep, the violet for letters we loved and the blue for actual things sent to us like for instance, all those red lipsticks. All other was swallowed by Mr. Shredder.

"Normani i love your butt..." Normani read, she sighed "that's like the sixth one that said that!"

"what can you do honey, you do have a nice butt" i laughed

"aww" Normani smiled

Camila smiled glancing between Normani and i, she ripped the next envelope.

I took another one myself and started opening it. Good thing we sorted these things by names before we started.

"YASS BITCHES" i cooed

I extracted a CD out of the envelope "a signed copy of Imagine by John Lennon!"

I hugged the CD "Finally something of value"

Camila laughed "you're mean"

"tell us something we don't know" Dinah chuckled

Ally nudged Dinah "hand me that pen over there"