Chapter 1

I'm starving.

Fuck, I'm so damn hungry.

I feel like anytime now, I will pass out.

Someone, please give me food.

Starvation will be the death of me.

Wait, before I die, I will go crazy because I didn't eat for 4 days straight. Then I will be sent into an asylum because I've gone mad.

But maybe I'll die right now?

Oh heck, I don't know anymore.

As I crossed the street, some people turned to at glance me – disgust was evident on their faces. Well, who wouldn't be disgusted at my current situation? I looked like a fucking beggar. My eyes looks bloodshot. My whole body especially my hair is filled with dirt and grease. I did not wear any shoes nor slippers. My clothes are slightly tattered and has so many dirt on it. I didn't had the chance to take a bath and my clothes were all burnt. Don't ask why.

"Who's she?"

"Dunno. Maybe a new lunatic roaming around."

"What is she doing here in the City?"

"I guess she's strolling around trying to beg for money? Oh well, I don't care about her. People like her disgust me."

"C'mon, let's just leave her alone like that."

Instead of staring at the ground, I turned around, raised my chin and glared at those fucking ignorant people who just dissed me. They immediately stopped murmuring and laughing when they saw me giving them my murderous glare.

"People this days, they easily judge other people based on their appearance. Why don't you look at the damn fucking mirror and just judge your ownself? Y'all don't deserve to live. You bunch of stupid fucks." I said it out loud. Did I sound too harsh? Well, I don't care. They're fucking pissing me off.

I shook my head, turned my back against them and started to walked away.

•••

I sigh as I sat on the pavement. I chewed my bottom lip as I endured my thirstiness and hungriness, while listening to my stomach making dying sounds because of starvation. Which is a pain in the ass because it felt like the insides of my stomach was eating me up. Well, It's been like this for 4 days so there's no room to whine. I tried to beg for money yesterday but no one bothered to pay attention to me. No wonder why people stared at me so ridiculously– maybe they thought I was a fucking serial killer because I had some blood stain on my lips. Okay maybe chewing and biting my bottom lip until my mouth turned into a bloody blood bath wasn't a really great idea of mine.

But what do you expect? I've never eaten a single bit since I left home, so I completely lost tons of brain cells  because I didn't had a decent meal, or maybe it's because I hit my head very hard on a lamp post because of me trying to throw a fit.

Yep, I'm totally going bananas.

Suddenly, a bald police car pulled over in front of me. The cars door swung opened and revealed a bald police officer holding a phone. Hmm, I think he's talking to someone.

He didn't close the door so I get a better view of his things inside the car. My eyes was wandering at the insides and my eyes grew really wide, like it would popped out of my sockets any minute now. A pure deliciousness was placed neatly at the dashboard. It was a box of donuts.