Back to school

Allies POV

"LUNA!" I shouted at my best friend "GIVE ME MY PHONE!" she laughed and ran down the school yard. I sighed and chased after her, but then I ran into somebody "OMG ARE YOU OK?!" I asked the boy that was now on the ground looked up at me with piercing green eyes. "Ya I'm fine." he smiled the bell for first period "umm I better-" I started "ya me too-" he said and then blushed. BLUSHED!! SHDCBDHJBCVJFKVBHJHVBSLFBHVJHFBHL!!! Luna came out of the school tapping her foot impatiently she cleared her throat "You coming or what?" she asked as she handed me my phone. I took one last look at the boy. "Ya lets go Mr. Barker and MR. Z are legit going to kill us!" We rushed into the school Luna when to her locker #206 and me #375 I put in my combo **,**,** I grabbed my Social Studies homework that I forgot to do then rushed to class. Its Tuesday so my seat is next to Aric. "Hey  Allie!" he said with a smile. He has been acting weird lately..  "um.. Hi" I said with a weak wave. Mr. Barker came into the cafeteria (that's where we have study hall) "if anyone talks today you will get 4 weeks of lunch detention" he said a few kids laughed then stopped by the look on his face. 4 weeks?! WTF! "whatever asshole." a boys voice said I turned around fast and so did everyone else to see who said it. It was the boy from earlier the teacher scowled "Who are you?" "Robbie, Robbie Kay" the boy replied in a British accent. "Well Robbie, YOU WILL BE HAVING LUNCH DETENTION AND AFTER SCHOOL DETENTION FOR FIVE MONTHS!" Mr. Barker roared. Robbie. His name is Robbie, AND HE'S FUCKING BRITISH! How could I have not noticed that before?!

Luna POV

God these reports are so stupid! Hmm wonder what's going on in Allie's class.. I brought out my phone and hid it under the desk. I text a lot in Science because I sit in the back of class and the teacher Mr. Zittritsch (Mr. Z) is pretty chill. 

Me- Hey Al wat up?

Allie (BFF!)- OMG THAT BOI I RAN INTO IS BRITISH AND JUST CALLED MR. BARKER A ASSHOLE AND NOW HAVE DETENION IN LUNCH AND AFTER SCHOOL FOR FIVE MONTHS!!"

Me- Wow! :o

Allie- Mr. Bitch yelled so loud!

Me- IK! I THOUGHT I HEARD IT IN HERE!

"Mrs. Johnson, unless you want to spend time with me after school I suggest you go put your phone in you locker and leave it there." I looked up Mr. Z was right in front of me I sighed got up and headed for my locker. I was putting in my combination when I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see a boy with brown hair and sexy brown eyes "umm hi?" I said he looked at me for a moment "umm.. ya hi! could- could you help me with my locker? I cant open it." he asked I smiled and nodded and followed him to his locker "combo?" "**'**'**" I turned to the numbers then opened his locker "There you go." I said he smiled "and this is your reward" I was a little confused but then his lips where on mine! "HEY! WTF DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" uh oh.. I know that voice I turn around to see my boyfriend, Braxton. And he was NOT happy. "Braxton!" I said still in shock from the kiss but also afraid of what Braxton would do. "Who are you?" he snarled looking at the boy "Im Jacob Sartorius. And you are?" Jacob asked with a raised eyebrow "Braxton Luna's BOYFRIEND" he snapped. This can not end good.. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! FIRST CHAPER OF MY FIRST BOOK! YAY! And I tried to make this as much as my school as possible and everyone in here is real (not JS and RK of course. PLZ VOTE, COMMET, AND FOLLOW!! LOVE YOU ALL!

-Allie Hunter-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------