The Fight

Jacob's POV

"Luna why are you here?" Braxton asked the girl. Luna. Her name is Luna. I looked at her she looked so fucking pissed off. I have to admit it was fucking cute as fuck. Braxton charged at me, Luna was trying to pull him off screaming at him to stop. I swung my fist and punched him in the gut, He through his fist back but I ducked in time and instead he hit Luna. Then the bell rung, "BBRIINGG!!!" Luna fell to the door and a huge crowd appeared. "What happened?" "OMG isn't that Luna?!" "Is she dead?" "OMG LUNA!" a blondish/ whitish hair girl yelled and rushed over. "BRAXTON RUTLEDGE!" she roared as she kicked him hard in the gut. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" the vice principal Mr. Hector roared "DETENTION NOW!! Luna lets get you to the nurse." Luna reached out for me "J-Jacob..-" she started a hushed her  "See you after school ok?" she nodded. "Allie I will text you soon." she said to the other girl 'Allie' she just nodded and stormed off into the detention room. "Ok everyone get to your next classes. Mr. Rutledge, Mr. Sartorius Detention now" Mr. Hell  said with a glare.

Robbie POV 

Sigh. Detention is so fucking boring,  But then Jacob my best friend stormed in he looked fucking pissed off and following was the girl this morning and a boy followed her in. "Braxton, Jacob, Allie. Please take a seat." Mrs. Jane gestured to the chairs.  Allie sat in the desk behind mine. Jacob across, and Braxton in the very front. I threw a note behind me to her.

-Note said-

Hey :). So your Allie? what did you do to get in here? a pretty face like that doesn't belong here. ;)

      -Robbie

Got in a fight.

  -Allie

With them? 0_o

 -Robbie

Ya.  Braxton hurt my BFF Luna.

-Allie

How?

-Robbie

Jacob kissed her. Braxton is her boyfriend  and got VERY jealous.

  -Allie

Wow.

-Robbie

(note ends)

"Mr.  Kay, Mrs. Hunter no note passing in detention." Mrs. Jane said in a stern voice. I smirked coz I wrote something extra on the note.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY!! So school is killing me. I will try to post everyday. Again thank you Ash (Luna) for everything. And me and Ash are having a sleepover rn so we will try to post more! Check out her fanfic that she's making "Till Deaf do us Part". Love you Gal. You are officially the BEST BFF EVER! Well till next time bye lovelies!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------