Never Again....

I wake up to my alram yelling.I look at my phone. April 27,2014. the day i start collage. the day i start my horrible future. i force myself to get up and get a shower. I put my luscious, rosey red locks into a side fishtail braid, and put on my low high dress with a leather belt around my waist. I race down the stairs and follow the smell of cinnamo.my mum was making her cinnamon pancakes. Yum!! 

"Oh so now that im leaving i get a special breakfast " I saw while stealing  piece of bacon and grabing a box. Just than i discover my brothers lovely lizard Perfessor Licky. I jump in horror. 

"MIKEY!!!!" i screamed absolutely terrified "Get this nasty looking thing out of the kitchen!!" 

I take the box up into my room and start packing all my pictures with Julia my bestfriend. Who is going to the same collage as me!

"Hey Ellie!" she says running into my room and jumping on my bed like its her own.

"I told you not to call me that. It's so childish." i say while putting the picture of us from 1st  grade in the box.

"My bad. Elleyona." she chuckled. " I cant believe were going to collage!"

My mum interupts her while walking in with cinnamon pancakes, bacon, eggs, and apple juice. All my favorites.

"looks yummy Mrs.Martin. But im a vegetarian." she informed.

"Since when?!?" We both implied puzzled.

Before she got to answer my dad was here to take my boxes out to the car. I got a text saying...

"Everyone WILL know your secret!"

What secret i have nothing to hide. I'm perfectly wealthy. Im not attending this school on a scholarship.

"What is it Ellie. I mean Elleyona." Julia said concerned 

"Huh? Oh nothing. Just a text from Caleb." I applied while packing my favorite teddy bears into my last box.

"Hey babygirl you ready to leave?" my dad said while i was closing the box.

Honestly im not. i dont wanna go. i wanna stay home helping my mum and dad. i hate being away from home...

"Yeah"