What the?!

"What the?!!" You shout covering your mouth with your hand, staring wide eyed at them.

"Ayyyeee what's good" JRE states with a friendly smile and a wave.

"What's going on?" You ask calming down a slight bit. Not a lot! But slightly.

"That's what I would like to know" JC states crossing his arms and squinting at you like it's your fault you're there. Wherever that is.

"Jc weren't you the one that brought me here?" You tilt your head giving a look of question.

"Of course not, why the hell would I----- he stops mid sentence and slowly looks to the right of him directly towards Kenny. Kenny blushes and looks away adjusting his fake glasses and pets his chicken nervously.

"Kenny do you have anything to do with why she is here?" Jc faces towards him completely giving him the evil eye, arms still crossed.

"I just... just.... " he stutters.

"Yeah?" Jc steps a bit closer to him.

"Ok ok! Fine! I just wanted to bring her with us to Korea ok... jeez! And stop looking at me like that it makes me uncomfortable!" Kenny stomps and pouts like a three year old while pointing a finger at Jc .

"Dear god you don't have to act like that!" Jc yells, irritated while throwing his hands up to push Kenny away from him. You think about that for a second.

"Wait a minute, didn't Jc being me here?" You furrow your brows and think hard in concentration. Now that you think about it Jc was actually clearly Kenny.

"It must have been the chloroform we used heh" Kenny states shyly looking at JRE than back at you.

"We?" You question. You look over at JRE and he puts his arms up like 'it wasn't me'

"Why do you want her to come with us?" Salv speaks up. You thought he was always that quiet and slightly shy guy but maybe you don't think that anymore. You are still trying to process what is going on and why you are here.

"Why do they want me to go to Korea with them?? I am so confused"

"You're not the only confused one" Jc says while slipping his hands into his front pant pockets.

"I said that out loud?" You blush and mentally face palm yourself.

"Anyways we need to bring her back, she is NOT going with us to Korea!" Dio explains while Salv nods his head in agreement.

"Why not?" JRE asks with a curious look and a shrug.

"Because" Jc glared at JRE than at you. "She just can't"

"Oh come on just shut up and take me!" You shout half serious half terrified. You hop off the bed and grab both of Jc's wrists and look straight into his eyes. "Pllleeeaaasseeee!" You squeeze his wrists  tighter and make a pouty face. He tears his arms out of your grip fiercely and cringes a little at your actions before finally answering.

"Fine! But it's not my damn fault if you get lost or kidnapped while we're there." He snaps and leaves the room.

You flinch a little at his sudden outburst but then start to comprehend what this really means.

"I'm going to Korea!!!!" You shout happily as Kenny runs over and lifts you up into a hug while swinging you both side to side like old friends that have just met up again over a long period of time. Dio and Salv were the first to leave the room you were in after Jc and left with a dirty look on their faces meaning 'oh great a 15 year old girl is coming with us'

"Just ignore them" JRE leans over and whispers to you with a small smile while placing a hand on your back to comfort you.

"Yeah they're just always grumpy" Kenny states while glaring at the doorway.

"Anyways congratulations! This trip will be awesome you're gonna love it." JRE pats you on the back while leaving the room.

"Yayyyy I'm glad you get to go with us!" Kenny hugs you again and you smile a little at this.

"When are we leaving?" You ask as Kenny free's you from the tight hug.

It's three in the morning already, Kenny says while looking at the clock behind him, so about in two hours" he says with a cheesy smile.

"Two hours??!!?" You shout.