Tickles (+ message)

Hello!!!!

Although I am not updating this story anymore, if you guys wish, then I shall continue to do this story. I have gone off of reading books (rip) and no longer read them but if you guys want me to continue updating this, then I shall.

Post a comment if you want me to continue 😄

Anyway, here's the story!!

**********************

Katy lay in bed, her legs and arm wrapped around a pillow, hugging it to her chest. She buried her face in it and squeezed her eyes shut. All she wanted to do was sleep yet it seemed her body had different ideas. The bed dipped as Daemon climbed into bed.

"How come you don't hug me like that?"

Daemon asked.

"I'm starting to get jealous of that pillow."

Katy scoffed at what he said. Jealous of a pillow huh? Interesting. She felt Daemon try to pull the pillow away but Katy held her grip.

"Hey? Hug me instead kitten."

Katy blushed at her nickname. Although he had been calling her that for ages, she still got all hot and red when he said it.

"Since you're not giving up that pillow, I'll have to resort to another option."

Daemon said. All of a sudden, she felt him tickling her and she tended up. She tried to hold it in but she couldn't and al of a sudden, she started laughing. She tried to hold onto her pillow but eventually, she let go and started to playfully sack his hands away.

"Don't tickle me!"

She tried to say in between laughs. Daemon chuckled which she though was hot. He stretched out his arms and dragged her towards him. He wrapped his arms around her body.

"You're annoying."

Katy said, whacking his chest.

"Hush, go to sleep now."

Katy crossed her arms, refusing to go to sleep. This plain failed because all of a sudden, she felt tired. She snuggled up against his chest and closed her eyes. Daemon chuckled.

Maybe all she needed was Daemon to fall asleep.

*********

I know this is short 😂😂