The Furious Spider-Man

CHAPTER 1

                         INTRO

My name is Isaiah Daniel. I'm a different type of 15 year old kid. Geeky, Well toned body, and quiet. I used to be normal until one day, my whole life changed. It made me the person that I am now.....The Furious Spider-Man. But before I get to that, I'll tell you how it all started.

                     CHAPTER 2

                    LIFE STARTS

Ever since I was born I never knew my father. He would abuse me and my mom until her and I left him to rot in jail. Until my mother met this man at the convenience store named Bob Redmond.

They had a very healthy relationship together. So healthy that one day they decided to get married. Bob became my father figure for 14 years. My little brother Elijah Redmond,  and my little sister Maiah Redmond came along after a few years.

They were a handful to my mother. The family drove her to the point of being a chronic alcoholic, and divorcing my stepfather. That time was very hard to go through because Bob was my role model, my hero, my DAD.......But before he left me and the family for good he gave my siblings a warm hug, and told them he loved them.

He walked up to me and said with a tear running down his cheek,   

"Isaiah...you are the man of the house now...you are going to have a lot of important responsibilities in life....But there will come a day where matters are going to fall in your OWN hands...and you are going to have to use that responsibility wisely. I love you son."

He gave me his last hug and stepped out of the door crying in pain.

                     CHAPTER 3

                    MOVING ON

It's been a couple of years after that horrible time (even though it feels like 20 from all of the pain) when Bob left. Without him, everything got worse. My mom drank every single day, kids would bully me at school, and my mother made me home bound.

The only good thing that came up this year was that we we're moving out of our small crappy house,  into a bigger house a couple of streets down from us. Which is where the most beautiful girl I saw lives next door to me.

Later in a few months, we got to know each other and stole each others hearts. Her name was Mariah Brenton. Her looks we're stunning and drop dead gorgeous.  She was the only person who could make me happy after all of the pain and abuse I went through.

                      CHAPTER 4

                    HIGH SCHOOL

I have to admit, my first day of 9th grade sucked. I got a detention for fighting with one of the biggest bullies in my high school.

His name is James Durman. Ahhh! Just saying his names gives me shivers up my spine. He was one of those freshman who hit puberty in 6th grade. You know, the ones that look like their 6 feet, hairy, and a meathead? Yeah he looked exactly like that.

He always had two other jocks with him,  he dressed like a redneck, smelt like beef jerky, and had a toothpick in his mouth to show he's more dominant than anyone else.

The first day, he picked on me first becuase someone told him a rumor that I wanted to fight him. Typical gossip teenagers.

He started shoving me in the hallway and yelled,