lucy disappearance the Lost memory and time

"No worry Samantha me and Mom will come home soon just go to bed no worry" I looked at my father sad he was going on a mission with mom again "but you promise to stay" my mother smile "I know but the village needs us were their only wizard here we want to make it safe for you and your new brother" she held her stomach I smile "ya I can't wait".
At that they left two hours later I woke up seeing fire running out seeing everyone dead I look around to see my parents body on the ground "ROAR" my dress blew up I looked to see a dragon in front of me my blood boil "who dares stands in front of me" my eyes turn red my hair turn white then it's natural red hair "how could you YOU TOOK MY PARENTS AWAY" I yell crying at that my magic went crazy attacking the dragon "what a dragon slayer how can this be I killed the last two in this village" I cried so much that when I felt my father hand on my shoulder holding me close "leave our daughter a-alone" my mother stood bleeding badly "i-ill kill you before I let you lay a hand on her". I cried more my hair and eyes turning back to normal my father and my mother held eachother hand "by the angel and hell dragon we command our power be together by light and dark by kindess and sorrow protect us and keep us safe o heaven o hell hear our call and come save us from now angel hell dragon shadow of light" their magic shot at the dragon killing it making its body fall to the ground I look to see my parents body fade in Golden light "i-im sorry we couldn't be here for you and I'm sorry for losing your brother" my father smile. "Take care little rose and no worry no matter where you are or where you go we'll always be with you in heart and soul" I started crying and ran to them "mama papa don't leave me please I don't want to be alone" but once I reach them they vanish I fell to my knees crying my eyes out.
5 years later
I ran I'm only 10 but I ran as fast as I can "their she is get her" I ran and saw a nice village I ran in to bump into a women with blonde hair a long beautiful pink dress "are you ok hmm" she look at the man chasing me "give us the girl and we won't hurt you". She laugh "I don't think so I open the gate of the bear Aquarius" a women like mermaid came "Layla I'm kinda busy or worms how about you screw off" sending powerful waves from the river near by at the man sending them over the hill "thank you Aquarius" the women disappear but she smile as she disappear "now are you ok o my your badly hurt" I looked down at my scratch up legs and ripped up dress "I'm ok really" she smile "good" I smile.
~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
~time of Lucy return~
"Give us back Lucy" everyone in fairytail sabertooth mermaid heel blue Pegasus and lamic scale look at the baddest dark guild "haha over our dead body but who's Lucy tho" natsu grew angry Lucy looked at the girl with red hair green eyes chain to the wall "we'll be ok I promise my family will come and save us".
The girl looked scared but nodded Lucy smile "ready samantha were gonna help fairytail" she nodded unlocking Lucy and help her up making her wings open "l-lets hurry before they come" Lucy nodded holding tightly to Samantha as she ran out the window flying to where fairytail and the dark guild shizuki night are fighting "right their" she pointed at Natsu "Ok".
Mira and levy looked up "look lu back wait who's she" Samantha looked scared "Samantha look out" Samantha try dodging the bullet the dark guild sends landing near fairytail and sabertooth putting Lucy down "Lucy/bunny girl/Luce/Lu-can/Mrs.lucy" hugging Lucy to death Samantha felt uncomfortable stepping back "here let me take care of this "standing up everyone of the five guild looked at her Samantha smile happy feeling a loving arua "o heaven listen to our words show the darkness the light of star" pointing her hand at the sky seeing everything turn dark seeing Star attack the shizuki night "wow Lucy who that".
Lucy smile "my best friend who help me out" a man with white hair blue eyes and his brother with blonde hair green eyes walk to Samantha "stand back miss" the one with white hair smile and wink at her "let us help" Samantha blush running to Lucy "i-i tried my best" Lucy nodded "ok leave the rest to gold and onyx" Samantha nodded looking at gold and onyx by the time she looked the enemy was wiped out "w-wow so strong" onyx and gold walk back "mission done now let's go home to drink" everyone cheered.
~at the bar~
Cana yell "what you don't think" "i-i haven't tried I hear it's bad for my health" "and yet you wear that outfit" Samantha looked it was the first time she went anywhere without her red or black cape on seeing her showing legs.

Onyx walks to her "you should try drinking for once it's gonna be fine I mean we are all here" Sting came "ya but first she should choose what guild shell be in I say sabertooth" ichiya came "no no I say blue Pegasus her parfume is special" Kagura...

Onyx walks to her "you should try drinking for once it's gonna be fine I mean we are all here" Sting came "ya but first she should choose what guild shell be in I say sabertooth" ichiya came "no no I say blue Pegasus her parfume is special" Kagura came "no she should join mermaid heel" Lyon "how about lamic scale" everyone agrue Samantha got badly scared  onyx got mad and slam his drink in the bar table "hey don't you see your scaring her".
Lucy came "ya leave her alone" hugging Samantha as a protective sister everyone yell "gomen'nansi we didn't mean to"! Samantha​ burst out laughing which made everyone smile since she's mostly the shy type.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger
gold_vermillion
Ally_Vermillion
Eira_fullbuster
JunkookieTheCutie
nightcore1010
-lunara-celeste-
user14315405