DISCLAIMER

I do NOT own Naruto!

I DO own certain characters and ideas. If you wish to use some or make spin-offs of this fanfic please tell me! Its not like I'll say yes or no to it, I just would be interested in reading it! 

Any who!~ Naruto, and Naruto Shippuden and ALL the other Naruto's (because come on Masashi opened a huge personality possibility with a character like Naruto) are owned and created by Masashi Kishimoto. -awesome dude by the way

--Some things to know before you read--

This is a little BEFORE when Boruto and his generation comes in! (as in born to the Shinobi Universe)

Naruto had a twin sister. This sister is married to Kakashi. She died five-six years prior to this stories 'starting point'

This fanfic is apart of my Serenity Series, it is a time-travel-stupidity type of Fanfiction

There is more out there then the nine tailed beast and Kaguya Ootsutsuki, such as Dragons, actual Demons, Gods and Goddesses, and things that connect and relations that aren't true to the original story line of Naruto. Which in a way I 'own' as I created this Series.

So please comment, and enjoy!

Pssst That's Naruto's Uzumaki form!~ Just image different shades of blue for eyes

Pssst That's Naruto's Uzumaki form!~ Just image different shades of blue for eyes. And him still having his whisker birthmarks and being slightly more tanner! (I don't own the pictures. I can't draw dudes all that well yet so...)

Love, Kisacatdemon

Serenity Series include:

Serenity (the first book)- the original

The Secret Genius (Basically all in Naruto's point of view)

The Past? (time-travel--mentions Boruto gen.)

Changing the Future...With a Book?! (Parent gen. (Minato, Kushina, Mikoto, Fugaku, ect. learn the future)

From the Far Future to the Distant Past (Boruto gen (a select few of them) time-travel to the Third Shinobi War)