eleven

2:01 P.M
Sunday
Jiyeon's POV

Guanlin and his girlfriend was looking at us

"Jiyeon, are you okay?" His girlfriend looked worried.

"Y-yes.." I shivered.

"Why were you here? Are you with Woojin?" Jihoon continuously threw questions at me.

"I didn't want to go into the water, so he stayed with me, and we were going to get chicken" I felt guilty for some reason. For not telling them that we're going to get chicken.. for not telling them that I don't like water.

"What happened?" Woojin came towards us with 2 boxes of chicken and pizza.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend?" Jihoon furiously ran up to him and grabbed his collar about to punch him.

"He didn't do anything Jihoon, calm down" I raised my voice.

"What? Dragging you away from the crowd and not telling any of us?" he was angry, "you don't know what he could done to you"

"I decided to go with him, what are you going to do about it"

"You should of told us, you didn't like water"

"What? To ruin the fun for everyone? Woojin was nice enough to stay behind with me. And you didn't even know I was gone. I can make my own decisions, why are you being so overly-protective?" Why am I suddenly getting so worked-up about this, this isn't me.

"Because you're mine, okay?" He walked back to the table as guanlin and his girlfriend's jaws were dropped, surprised of what they just saw.

I wanted to leave, but my heart jumped a little.

We silently ate the food

"How about we actually go on the rides" Guanlin awkwardly giggled.

"Yes" his girlfriend said holding his hand as they started to clean up the tables and walked out to magic island, the outdoor amusement park and we all followed behind

We were all quiet except for guanlin and his gf, they were giggling and pretty much forgetting that we were here.

The rollarcoasters were the main attractions outside.

"Yoo, those looks scary" Guanlin turned back and said to us "which one do you guys want to go on first"

"Atlantis" I suggested.

"Let's go, the lines looks short today. We all ran to the line-up, and surprizingly, yea, it wasn't as long as I thought it would be. We got in the line before the ride started.

"We have space for 2 more, are you okay, or would you like to wait" the person at the gates said.

At the corner of my eyes, I could see guanlin and his girlfriend giggling "sure" they said and pushed Jihoon and I in.

"Ya, what are y-" he looked back at them.

"Just go, we'll take Woojin" they said.

"Why do I feel like a burden" Woojin sighed.

"Thanks guys" he smiled and held my hand and walked to the ride. Omg, Why is he treating me like his actual girlfriend

We place our stuff in a safe box and then climbed over the sides or the ride. We put on our seatbelt in silence.

"Are you scared?" He asked.

"No? Why?"

"Because I am" He placed his hand out "hold my hand" I slowly grabbed onto his hand.

"Sorry about earlier" he apologized "it's just... it just came out my mouth without me realizing"

"It's fine"

One person came to check our seatbelts. We looked over at Guanlin, his girlfriend and woojin and waved to them.

"Hope you're having a good day, please keep hands inside and sit down at all time. Enjoy your ride" The cart started to move, everyone was excited including us.

"By the way, what's Guanlin's girlfriend's name?" I asked.

"Doyeon" he replied

We were almost at the drop

"Hey"

"What" I looked over at him

"You wanna be my girlfriend after this" And then we dropped.

AHH
lmao MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS.
CAN YALL BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST THE END OF 2017 '0'
OMG GUYS
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR
seems so.. like.. far from now but it's less than a week.
Okayyy byeee <3