Let Me Teach You [Fluff] (special yoonseok chapter)

OK I can't seem to process any vmin thoughts today bc I just read two books where Taehyung is a complete asshole to Jimin and I just wanna punch him so hard.

So to compensate for the loss of vmin, I would like to give you guys a yoonseok chapter!!!!! :D I hope you guys enjoy! <3

------------------------------------------------------

It was cold. Dark. Quiet. The steady dripping of water reminded him of each second passing. Each minute was more agonizing than the last. He didn't have much time. He knew he had to complete his mission. He should of known better than to anger the beast. Now he was alone, hungry, tired. He wouldn't last longer. Only a few more seconds now. It would be really hard to see tha-

"Hyung? Are you here?" A voice echoed through the practice room.

Yoongi cursed mentally. How dare they interrupt his internal monologue.

He stood up, face emotionless as he faced the door.

But he was completely taken aback when a face popped out of the door and shrieked.

"HOLY MACARONI THERES A HIDEOUS GHOST! UMMA HELP ME!!!!!"

Oh shit.

Cute face.

Jung Hoseok.

"What the fuck." Yoongi deadpanned.

As soon as he said that Hoseok calmed down slightly and peered once more. When he made sure that the person inside was Yoongi, he sighed in relief and pulled his Hyung into a hug.

"I-im sorry I shrieked, Hyung, I was scared, and i-uh, freaked."

Yoongi blushed at the tight hold, but hugged him back. "Its okay Hobi, it's just me."

"O-oh........Hyung, why are you still practicing?"

Yoongi frowned. "I couldn't get the moves right......."

Hoseok smiled. "Do you want me to teach you? Hyung I can teach you if you want me to."

"Uhhhhhh sure?"

Hoseok grinned and clapped his hands. "Alright! Just follow my lead, then we can get through this."

A few hours later, Yoongi was currently dancing the chorus of blood sweat and tears while Hoseok watched him.

Hoseok clapped his hands again and Yoongi stopped. He walked closer to him and grabbed hold of his wrist.

Yoongi blushed. "W-wha-"

Hoseok deadpanned. "You're too stiff."
His hand traced down to yoongi's thigh and grasped it lightly. "Here." Then his touch went upwards a bit. "Here." Then it rested on his crotch. "And here."

Yoongi stiffened. Had Hoseok noticed that he was hard? "Uh-uh, i-i......"

Hoseok let go and stood up, smiling. "Its okay Hyung. I know you like me too."

Yoongi blushed. "I-how-what? Too? Wha-ha?"

Hoseok blushed too, realizing what he said. "I like you too Hyung."

He hugged Yoongi, ignoring his bulge. "Will you go out with me?"

Yoongi squeaked at the tight hold, cheeks red and overwhelmed at everything that happened. Well who blamed him? His crush just groped him and confessed that he liked him. But he still managed a small nod before he was showered with kisses by an overjoyed Hoseok.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you Yoongi!" Hoseok said, punctuating each word with a kiss. He kissed him softly on the lips, and Yoongi giggled, returning the favor. He held Yoongi close and lifted him up, causing Yoongi to yelp.

"I know you're having a problem of your own, babe, so why don't we take care of that in my room?" Hoseok slapped his ass as he hoisted him onto his shoulder and carried him out of the room, careful not to bump into anything.

Yoongi gulped. Boy, his ass better get ready for tonight.

----------------
My life is like 1% "okay" and 99% "I feel like having a mental breakdown any minute now", but other than that, I feel fucking fine.