Onii-Sama, Sayonara

KHR and it's characters are not mine

*******************

"Onii-sama, can't I really come?"-Mukuro turn his eyes to his little cute sister and smile.

"Fufufu~~ Nagi, I'm afraid you can't."-He simply said. Nagi slump on his bed, pouting her lips. Mukuro sigh and sit beside his sister.

"Don't be like that, you know that I can't leave you when you're like that."-He said. Nagi bit her lower lip and sigh.

"It's just that, I am not used when you're not here."-She said.

"I promise to finish this job early and be home."-He said. Nagi just nodded head still bow.

"Nagi, please look at me."-Mukuro tilt her head and make her look at him, her eyes became glassy because of tears.

"Onii-sama will be back okay? From now, my friends will be here for a while, they will guard you."-He said.

"Why guard me?"-She ask. Mukuro chuckle in his sisters cuteness. He pinch the top of her nose.

"Because Onii-sama don't want to anything bad happen to my cute little Nagi~~~"-he said. Nagi smiles and hug Mukuro.

"Just promise me that you will be back safe, okay?"-She said.

"I promise..."-Mukuro said.

********************

"Why bother to guard his sister?"-The man with white hair ask.

"Because he is a part of Family."-said by the man with Brown spiky hair.