Chapter Three

Skyler continued to secretly inspect the woman, still groping her rear. He smirked to her as he pulled her close to him.

"Any experience with love?" he asked, stroking through her hair, moving his right hand away from her ass.

"N-no, your highness. I'm usually not worthy to date even the poorest men of your kingdom" she said as she looked at the ground of the castle. Seeing her unhappy let Skyler know that his plan was working.

"Follow me to my chambers. I have a job for you" he said, guiding her upstairs. She was unsure of why she was being led elsewhere, but she obeyed her king and walked with him, soon finding herself in a room of black and red decor and bedding.

"Wow! This looks really nice, sir" she said, before her king covered her mouth with a gloved hand.

"You now have a job. As a slave" he said, still smirking at her. "I can treat you as I wish and you only get paid by accepting what I say and do to you and by obeying orders" he explained, seeing a blush on her face.

"I-I think I know how you would treat me" she said, stuttering from embarrassment. Suddenly, Skyler pulled her to the bed and wrapped his hands around her wrists, pressing them onto the bed before sitting on her, speading his legs to each side of her body, smirking as he revealed his lower half completely nude as his crotch pressed onto her stomach

"Your first day of work starts now" Skyler said, sounding lustful as he began to tear the girl's expensive shirt off her body, exposing her large breasts and stomach. "Wow! I could kill the cattle and have my milk from these" Skyler said as he latched his mouth onto her right breast, sucking on it like a baby with a pacifier, causing the overwhelmed woman to start moaning in pleasure before gripping the king's bedsheets tightly.

She felt as if she was about to submit as her king continued to milk her with his mouth, but all of a sudden, a sudden jolt rushed through her body as she felt pressure on her lower area. She looked over and saw Skyler with two fingers on her pussy.

"More pay goes to the most obedient of my subjects" he said in a lustful voice as he began to rub up and down, causing her to start moaning louder than earlier