Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

The wind was howling badly outside, several raindrops hit the window, the trees quivered and shook under the storm, a stormy night.

Inside the big, warm room, there were 2 white shirts laid on the floor, one was ripped. And on a comfy bed nearby, there were 2 people. The first one was a tall, grown man, with pale skin and dark hair, his face was kinda red and sweaty, and the satisfying expression clearly said that he has been through a really good night.

"Lily...Was that hurt?"

His fingertip moved gently through a girl's black silky hair, the girl was naked,  sat quietly in his arm.

The girl nodded, there were a few tears in her bright green eyes.

"I'm so sorry..." He hugged her tighter, his voice was in a low, guilty tone. "It was just...too hard to control...I'll be more gentle next time"

Rob Earnshaw grabbed a tissue, then wiped away his student tears, Lily flushed, then leaned against his chest, said nothing.

"I'm sorry..." said Rob Earnshaw constantly, his hands were busy massaging her back, then he kissed Lily gently on her forehead.

Hugging Lily tight in his arm, he whispered, "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me..."

The girl bright green eyes closed, and his word turned her face into a perfect magenta shade, she smiled sweetly "You too"

The couple wrapped themselves in a thick white blanket, and.........

Kaboom! The thunder made a really big sound, and Rob Earnshaw woke up, realized that he had just had a wet dream. 

He cursed himself. Damn it, Rob Earnshaw, you are supposed to be a perfect teacher for Lily, and obviously NOT to have any inappropriate thoughts....And look what you have done! Being a lustful disgusting animal in your dream!! Shame on you.

He let out a grunt, then sighed...Forget it, Rob Earnshaw! You could never, ever touch her! And you surely won't!

He laid back down on his bed, trying to get himself to sleep again, and the lustful thoughts had already gone out of his mind.

Only Lily's green eyes left.

...

The morning arrived, Rob Earnshaw get dressed up, with a fine grey suit and an elegant black tie. He was a Math teacher, actually, the headteacher of Math, at a boarding school called Avaria.

Wait what? A teacher, wearing a formal suit to work? No way!

The reason was, today, was a big day! The Awarding Ceremony.

Rob Earnshaw smiled with the reflection of himself in the mirror, well, it's hard to find a man who still looks good even when he's 38. Put on black leather shoes, Rob Earnshaw walked straight to the Main Hall to have breakfast.

"Professor!!!", the loud, happy voice, obviously belonged to a girl started right when he stepped in. That was Lily, in her school uniform with a white shirt, and maroon skirt and tie, waving at him. She sat next to her best friend, Marietta, it seemed like they just had a small fight.

Rob Earnshaw smiled at her, then realized interestingly that Lily was wearing a slight layer of makeup on her face today.

"What...Why are you looking at me like that? Because of the makeup, right?" Lily frowned "It was Marietta, she FORCED me."

Marietta glared at her, then pinched Lily on the shoulder "Professor, as you see, your favourite student looks extremely...better with makeup, right?"

"Marietta, stop that!", warned Lily.

"Oh yeah, you pretty girl obvious thinks having a best friend who is professional makeup is TORTURING, don't you?" Marietta rolled her eyes "Thousands of people dream to have a bestie like me, Lily."

"I don't like it, at all! Oh God, why are you treating me like this!" 

"Because you are gonna be on stage with Professor Earnshaw and received a gold medal for your achievement at the National Math Competition, you have to be pretty, idiot!"

So now you know why Rob Earnshaw wore a formal suit today, he'd be standing next to Lily, and also received the Award for Teacher of the Year, 4 times in a row.

The breakfast went through very fast, and then, the whole school gathered at the Main Hall, where the Awarding Ceremony took place.

The deputy principal started with his speech (which is almost the same every single year) and has successfully put the students into a torpor. To continue, students from Drama and Music club performed. They danced, acted and sang while the crowd cheered loudly underneath. After 4 performances, the actual awarding ceremony began.

Lily felt like a bunch of butterflies were flying in her stomach, she stared worriedly at the stage, tried to get her mind going elsewhere.

"Don't worry." Professor's warm hand patted gently on her hair "Relax, today is the day all your efforts will be repaid. You've been trying really hard, Lily. Well done!"

"Professor, you know what? The idea of standing on the stage and being....stared at by the crowd underneath scares me....I don't know why, really. "

"The crowd scares you? I don't know that they do", Rob Earnshaw muttered surprisingly.

"Not really the crowd....I've presented in front of them million times before... But this is so different...." Lily bit her lips

"How is it different?"Smiled Rob Earnshaw.

Lily chuckled, "I really don't know"

"I'd be standing right next to you, remember?" Rob Earnshaw appeased her. "And you look....good today."

"Good! Professor, can you find another word for that? You say that word all the time"

"Math prefer simpliness"

"Professor, thank you..."Lily pulled his sleeves and flushed "Without you, I wouldn't be here today...On stage...