outside the walls

Levi's POV

We packed our horses and trailers and bags, got our gear on and went onwards towards the walls. I was a little nervous for Eren's Safety I know he will be fine, I hope at least, I just he will because he is half titan and if anything happens he can just transform. God Levi you have talked yourself into something you wouldn't even suggest. Whenever I have doubts I always think about Eren being half-titan and the age difference my god I never really thought about that before. "Were here!"Erwin yelled people all around us getting ready for us to leave they all cheered.

"Ready?"I asked Eren he nodded smiling like a idiot who would smile in this moment? 

"Lets go get ready!"Erwin yelled we got on our horses and ran off, the outside of the walls always  was so beautiful if only we didn't live in such terrible times with titans. 

We rode on horse back for a while a few titans came up but we either killed him or ran away, we made it to the forest and we hid our horses and climbed the trees. Thanks to the battle plan I wasn't in the same tree as Eren. Snap out of it Levi all of the humanity is trusting you to save them when all your thinking is Eren, its not a bad thought but its not what I should be focused on. 

Overnight I wanted to see Eren he was in a tree with Jean I was in a tree with Erwin, I was scared that Jean may push Eren out of the tree they don't have the best track record. But I just I have to trust Jean and everyone else in general, I know I don't like Mikasa right now but she is a really good fighter so I have to trust her on that part. I heard a scream I turned around to see a titan trying to climb up a tree, there arm was just too short to get the people in the tree, they killed it no problem but the scream scared me for a second. "Hey Levi are you okay you have seemed out of it the whole trip!"Erwin said I didn't answer. "I just wanted to know since we are close, or so I thought"Erwin said that is right we are 'friends' it still feels weird to say that.

"I am worried, but its okay right now its just my mind being somewhere else"I said Erwin looked at me with a  'I don't believe you' smirk 

"Yeah but what are you worried about"he asked

"Eren"I said

"Why?"he asked

"I can't really tell you for reasons that Hanji said I shouldn't trust anyone when it comes to that and I don't know how Eren feels about me telling you"I said he nodded

"ah you got me curious, but I will respect that and not bug you about that, but if you can I would like to know"Erwin said I nodded. Threw all the night I thought of laying in my bed holding Eren, away from all the violence I know it can't really happen. There is violence everywhere you go no matter how far you run. 

The next day Hanji got all her data and we killed our quota of titans we now for the journey home. It was always the ride home that was the bloodiest because everyone was tried and the titans know we are here and it harder to kill titans out in the open. As we were going titans got a hold of one of our tailors and three of our people and horses. Injured a couple and knocked I few people off there horses, but I was to busy to know if they died or got back on. When we arrived back at the walls, they opened and we went in. Now for the part which me and Erwin hate the most, telling the families that their child died. That is usually where all the hate comes from "how are you Captain Levi?"Eren asked, we thought for when it was business to call me but Captain Levi would be the best.

"okay I guess me and Erwin have to tell the families about the three death people"I said he placed his hand on my shoulder

"its okay it wasn't your fault"That smile is why I smile I don't think Eren realizes that yet. He is slowly changing me to a soft romance man instead of the strict, hating everything Captain Levi I am. I wonder why, why god has decided to give me such a wonderful gift when I have done nothing really to deserve it. God please don't ever take your gift back.