Watching

•Prologue•

Girard Ferguson is about to realize what kind of strange anomalies can happen when he gets caught up into a world of crazies.

•Chapter One•

It was 1956 and Girard Ferguson had recently built a hospital for the mentally ill. The hospital was always occupied because of all the issues people had, like hearing voices or seeing strange figures or shadows.

Girard was walking home after a hard day of work at the hospital. It was dark... The street light seemed to flicker a bit, but Girard ignored it and kept walking. It seem to him that every time he passed by a street light, it flickered. But they weren't. Girard started freaking out, almost ripping his hair out of his head. The people around thought he was going crazy. A woman in her mid 30's was walking her baby when she saw Girard, she ran to the nearest pay phone to call the mental hospital, but before she could get to the phone, Girard ran up to her and before anyone could pick up, there was blood dripping down her nose, and then she coughed up a little blood and then fell to the floor. The baby screams, Gerard comes back to his senses and is confused. How could he kill a woman without even touching her. No one knew. Then he thought that maybe it could've been something he did with his mind.

He might have been going crazy. He went back to the hospital to talk to one of the nurses who he had known for a while, she was shocked. She said, "I haven't seen a case this bad since the little girl, Emily, that lived upstairs. Poor thing, we all wish she was still around." Gerard then said, "I don't wanna die, especially not here! I haven't even told my children about what happened..." , "Why?" she said. "I didn't want them too be afraid of their daddy." the nurse then told the story of the little girl.