Chapter 5🖤

Colby's P.O.V.
Light SMUT Warning

"What is this? Some sick joke??" She said making sure not to look at me. "What do you mean?" I asked slightly hurt... "You don't even like me. You said so yourself the day you left. It replays in my mind everyday." She was starting to cry now and it was tearing me apart watching her tears fall knowing they were my fault. "I didn't mean it Courtney! I'm in love with you and I have been since 6th grade!" I was yelling at her but not in an angry way; more of a hurt upset way. "Why would you say you hate me? I missed my senior prom because of you! I missed having a relationship my senior year and being happy because you tore me apart and took all of my heart with you! You made me hate myself for so long! W--" I couldn't take it anymore I walked up to her and kissed her with so much force an passion. I missed kissing her, her lips always fit perfectly with mine... I pulled away after what felt like forever and said, "Courtney I am crazy about you. I said I hated you because I felt like you would dump me when I left..." This time it was her who kissed me...

Courtney's P.O.V.

When we kissed the second time I relized how much I truley needed him. When the second kiss broke off we stood there for a bit and I started to get lost in his ocean blue eyes. That's when I couldn't stop myself anymore...

Colby's P.O.V.

When the kidd ended it was so hard to focus... I wanted her so bad and the next thing I know she kissed me again and I couldn't control myself anymore. She started to pull on my hair lightly and that was my breaking point. I pushed her down on her bed and got on top of her putting my one hand on her waist and the other was supporting my weight. She was like my drug I needed her to survive and I know that now.

Courtney's P.O.V.

I started to pull at his shirt so he broke the kiss and pulled his shirt off and crashed his lips back into mine. He started to pull my shirt off and I let him then he took my bra off and threw it to the side. "Colby... I-I'm still a virgin." I said breathing heavy. He stopped sucking on my neck and said; "well then I want your first time to be special." I smiled at him when I relized his eyes were on my neck... "COLBY!!! Did you leave a hickey?!?!" I asked blushing. "Yup, now everyone knows you're mine." "Oh really?? I don't remember saying yes to you asking me out." I said kind of giving additude. He rolled his eyed and got up; "Be ready by 5:30 tomorrow evening." Right after he said that he left... I ended up falling back asleep shocked at what just happened.

Colby's P.O.V.

When I walked out of her room I started laughing. I pretty much was laughing until I got to my room and texted Nicole to get her to help with my idea to ask Courtney out...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Hey loves. I'm sorry its been awhile since I last posted things have been rather crazy.