Warcraft High

*** I found a great representation of the school and its inhabitants in this funny, cute video. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgpNPXXPx9Y ***

It was a special day for Lurky. A day he had been awaiting since he was a young kin. The boy would go to school. He had learnt the language that all were using.-- Common. A fellow murloc from blackfathom deeps, caught up on it from the people running through, and taught it to many of the Murloc clans. He was in ShimmerClan, the neutral one, that never picked sides. But about a month ago, they decided on Alliance. So, he would be attending school in Stormwind. The camp had been living in a lake near stormwind, surrounded by bandits that were fought off by guards years ago. They had overtaken the bandits homes, and now the Murlocs keep them as their own. They already have crops and food set up from the inhabitants before, so the Murlocs were thriving and healthy.

He grabbed his seaweed-stiched bookbag, threaded with spider silk. He made sure his bag was stuffed with rags to keep the dampness of his books. He waved to his mom with webbed fingers, before mounting his Crockolisk, Snaptooth. The animal swam quickly across the stream, and then stopped at the gates of Stormwind, leading to the Valley of Heroes. Lurky slid off his Crockolisk, with a rough pat on the creatures back, with this sharp smile looking at him. "See ya, Snaptooth!" He said we a gurgling type of common, and waddled away, his sticky feet making a gentle pattering on the stone road.

The two guards that were patrolling the gates, bowed to the teenager, with a small smile behind their helms. "Stormwind Warcraft High is just behind the Dwarven District, Murloc." The one to the left of him said. "Thanks!" He garggled, and sprinted with a slight waddle to the Trading District. The roaring streets eyed the child suspiciously- the Murlocs already having a bad name. But he had a ditzy smile on his face, squinting his fish-like eyes. He followed the right trail, past the barber, and across the canals, until he reached Warcraft high. When he waddled upstairs the path leading to the large doorway, other students quickly paced up the stairs behind him. He even witnessed one fall into the fountain welcoming the students inside. He giggled a bit, in the middle of the entrance. Many bumped into him or budged him, but he wasnt phased. Because he made it to his destination- Warcraft High.