Chapter 14: Clothes off

No one spoke.

The last word that was said was 'fuck'.

The car ride home.

Not one person spoke.

Jin dropped Jungkook off at his house, not saying a word. Jungkook hopped out, shut the door and the car drove off.

Jungkook collapses onto his bed, thinking about how Tae felt, how hot it was, how hot HE was.

Fuck, 5:13AM

—————————————-

[the morning]

Jungkook slowly made his way to the studio, thinking about what the hyungs were thinking last night when they saw him and Tae naked.

Maybe they just thought we were hot and decided to take our clothes off? That doesn't imply we fucked. Yes it does. Naked, sweaty and lube everywhere, Yep defo didn't fuck nice one Jungkook.

Jungkook opened the door to the office, quiet, almost too quiet. He made his way to his and Tae's studio to continue producing music. Jungkook opened the door to find, Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin, Hobi, Bighit manager 'Hitman' Bang and Tae, all gathered in the studio.

This can't be good.

"Jungkook, Tae, I think we need to be having words." Hitman bang said sternly. "Everybody else, please leave"

The door closes behind the 5 of them.

Now it's just, Bighit manager, Tae and Jungkook.

"A source has told me that you Mr Jeon and you Mr Kim, have been involved in some intimate activities, am I right to believe that?" Hitman bang questions.

Tae And Kook look to eachother and nod.

"I see. You do know that, whatever this is, is forbidden in the company don't you?"

"We're just bros, it was just some experimenting, it's my fault, I'm the one who asked Tae to kiss me, please, just punish me, not Tae" Jungkook cries as he pleads to the manager.

Tae puts his hand on Jungkooks shoulder reassuring him that it's okay.

"Yes that's quite enough Mr Jeon. As the two youngest this is not allowed, it's out of the question."

"It'll never happen again, I- we! Promise" Jungkook confidently says as he stands up with Tae.

"Hmm. As BTS can't split just because of this 'misunderstanding' we'll call it, I'm willing to look past this."

Jungkook and Tae smile at eachother, tears in their eyes from relief.

"However, I will be setting up a separation plan for you two, no being next to eachother in photos, interviews, livestreams, nothing." 

"S-s-separation plan? I mean I guess we can do that" Tae says, uneasy.

"There is no 'I guess' about it Mr Kim, This separation plan, is happening, no matter how much you want to rip each others clothes off"

Tae and Kook laugh awkwardly.

"No no it's not like that you see we were just-"

"I ensure you I don't want to know the details Thankyou Mr Jeon. That's all from me, Mr Kim and , uh ,Mr Kim.. Jin and Namjoon will be the ones to make sure this plan stays in place. Now I'll be off, goodbye" the manger turns and exits the studio, leaving Tae and Kook alone.

Jin enters.

"Tae get out, you're swapping with me"

Is Jin angry at us? I mean I get why but I thought he would be understanding, he's my mum.

Oooo we're nearly at the end of this book, how do you think it will end?💌✨