Jihoon's provocations

This year is very special for Seventeen, so everyone was really excited about the new projects

This year is very special for Seventeen, so everyone was really excited about the new projects. The three leaders gathered to record a new MV and during the filming there were several jokes, many provocative looks and the three leaders were more and more excited with the whole situation.

Seungcheol, the oldest and leader of the group (and the hip hop unit), takes good care of the younger members. They have been together for a long time and have gone through many things, but they always overcome the difficulties and keep moving forward. Seungcheol is in love with Jihoon and he feels a huge attraction for him, especially because he is constantly provoked, but the younger member always runs away when things start to heat up between the two.

Soonyoung is younger than Seungcheol, but is older than Jihoon. As the leader of the performance unit, he has excellent physical training and an incredible body. He is always lively and he has lots of energy. Because he is very energetic, Jihoon always seems tired when they are together, but in fact he is just pretending to be difficult, because he loves all the joy that the friend transmits. Soonyoung is always smiling when they are together because he is also burning with passion for the small leader.

Jihoon, the youngest among them, has a tsundere personality and so many people believe he is angry and grumpy, but despite being aggressive, deep down he really likes all the love he gets. He does not know how to show his feelings very well, so he always ends up acting brutally when the other members try to interact in a loving way. Jihoon would never say it out loud, but he feels very attracted to the other leaders.

During the filming, the three of them were more excited than normal, because this new project is something very exciting for them, so they were very exalted and they wanted to dare. Jihoon was feeling very confident and provoked the other leaders a lot. The way he looked at his friends and the way he moved his body while dancing was enough to make Seungcheol and Soonyoung crazy.

In some scenes, the provocation was so much that they had to hide and disguise their animation. Jihoon chose his clothes for the MV and grabbed a short shorts, exposing his thighs and having fun with the way the older members looked at him. He also tried to provoque them with his new haircut, because he knew that Soonyoung loved this style.

Were long hours of recording, they started very early in the morning and only ended up late at night, and the younger member had a good time teasing the older ones. He did not expect his actions to have such a pleasant consequence. As soon as the filming ended, the members thanked the whole team for the work. Seungcheol and Soonyoung were whispering quite a bit now, as if they planned something.

Jihoon went to get a bottle of water in his dressing room; when he came back he saw that everyone was gone, only the older members were present.

"Where is everyone?" He asked in surprise.

"They left." Seungcheol said suspiciously.

"And they left us here alone?"

"I asked them to leave ... we need to sort out something before we start our next project."

"Sort out what?"

"You." Soonyoung said, smiling.

The older members slowly began to approach Jihoon.

"What are you doing?" He asked, startled.

"Jihoon," whispered Seungcheol "I can not take it anymore..."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know..." Seungcheol replied, getting closer and closer.

Before Jihoon could question him, the leader takes the initiative. Looking deep in his eyes, with one hand firmly at the nape of his neck and the other at his waist, he kisses him passionately. Without understanding, Jihoon kisses him back, but soon realizes what he is doing and pushes Seungcheol away. Blushing and stammering, unable to argue, he walks away, but as soon as he turns, Soonyoung holds his hand and look at his eyes. Again, Jihoon's body acts without him noticing and they kiss. Suddenly, Seungcheol comes from behind and whispers in his ear:

"Jihoon, you know how we feel about you."

Although he is dying of embarrassment and blushing so much, Jihoon can not resist. He always knew the desire of the older members and he always fantasized about it, but he did not imagine that his provocations would lead to anything like this. Now they were alone, and none of them were willing to stop there, because they were about to do something they had been holding back for a long time.

To be continued.