Jihoon's desires

During the recordings of Change Up, the passion among the three leaders becomes uncontrollable and they indulge in their desires

During the recordings of Change Up, the passion among the three leaders becomes uncontrollable and they indulge in their desires. Jihoon gets carried away by the situation and is dominated by Seungcheol and Soonyoung. Even acknowledging that this was the most pleasurable moment of his life (for now), Jihoon did not want it to end like that. Once he got there, he intended to enjoy and fulfill his deepest desires.

"Now it's your turn." He said confidently.

Seungcheol and Soonyoung looked at him curiously. The younger leader always ran away from affectionate situations or with a lot of physical contact, so it was a bit strange that he was implying he would do this with the other members. What they did not know was that they had awakened something in Jihoon. Now that he had started all this and was very excited, the little leader wanted to do everything he had right and go to the end.

Blushing so much, feeling his ears burn and his face catching fire, getting as red as his hair, he says:

"I want you to fuck me in the car."

The other leaders were taken by surprise. Jihoon's "all or nothing" personality made them even more excited. None of them were willing to waste this chance. The younger one started to go towards the car used in the MV and the older ones followed quickly.

When the three were already inside the vehicle, all in the backseat, Jihoon takes the initiative and sits on Seungcheol's lap, while pulling Soonyoung by the shirt, being among the older leaders. They were amazed at the fierce gaze of the redhead, who held both by the nape of the neck, alternating and kissing one at a time as they caressed his body. They realized that the youngest member was hard again.

Standing among the older members left Jihoon very horny. Feeling the two bodies pressed against his was something he always fantasized about when he was alone in his moments of pleasure. Soonyoung began to perspire and his hair was slightly wet. Seungcheol felt the sweat running down his back.

As they kissed and touched each other, the three began to undress. They were enjoying this moment a lot, and before they knew it, their clothes were lying on the floor next to the car.

Jihoon's body was thin, but cute. Though not so tall, he was strong and delicious, which made the others want to touch him and bite him. His thighs were soft and his bottom round. Though thin, Soonyoung was strong and had a well-defined body. Years as the leader of the performance unit made him very hot, with thick thighs and a firm butt. Seungcheol was the biggest among them. Sculpted body, broad back, strong arms, thick thighs and a nice ass. Easily defined as A HOT MAN.

Unable to control himself, once again Jihoon surprises everyone:

"Do whatever you want with me."

Now there was no turning back.

The car was large and the bench spacious. With agility, Seungcheol moves Jihoon that got down on all fours, leaning his body over his, whispering in his ear:

"Start blowing him."

Jihoon, who kept his eyes lowered because he was shy, raises his head and sees that before his face is Soonyoung's hard cock. For a moment, the older ones thought he would not do it, but before they could say anything, the redhead holds the penis in front of him steadily, balancing in one hand, and puts it in his mouth. Slowly the younger one begins to make movements with his tongue. Soonyoung sighed with pleasure.

Seungcheol follows with his plan and bites Jihoon's butt lightly, who moans with the cock in his mouth. Then he begins to prepare the younger. At that moment Jihoon's body begins to shake and he loses his balance, lowering his hand to lean. This was a whole new sensation to him.

With one of his hands, Soonyoung held the back of Jihoon's head, running his fingers through his sweaty hair, while the other held his cock. He takes control of the situation, moving around and making the little leader suck him. Again Jihoon was submissive to the other leaders. Realizing that, Seungcheol inserted his finger in him.

Again Jihoon did something totally unexpected. He started to move his ass, as if asking for more. Seungcheol was going very carefully, afraid to hurt him. He did not know if the younger one was doing it to feel like he was controlling the situation or if it was what he really wanted. As he kept insisting, he answered the request and put another finger in, making Jihoon crazy.

Deciding to make things even hotter, Seungcheol used his other hand to masturbate Jihoon's cock, whose face and ears were red with shame and pleasure. The older leaders were loving this view. Jihoon's body began to move without he realizing it, he was moving it, begging for more.

The blonde one looks at the brunette and they nod. It was time. The two attacked at the same time.

Jihoon was still down on four. Seungcheol positioned himself and held him by the hip, placing his cock slowly. The younger one moaned loudly. Soonyoung bent down and kissed him, their tongues touched and the rhythm increased. When it seemed that Jihoon was comfortable again, Seungcheol began to move while Soonyoung held the youngest by the head with both hands, put his whole cock in his mouth and also moved. Jihoon's saliva began to trickle down his neck.

The redhead had no more control at the moment and he loved it. Of course he would never assume this for the others, but this was one of his great fantasies and he was very horny about the situation.

Seungcheol increased the speed and went deeper. As a result of his movements, so did Soonyoung. Now Jihoon was being forcefully penetrated by the older leaders. He could not stop himself and he came, moaning with a cock in his mouth and another on his ass. His body trembled. Seeing him in that state was enough for Seungcheol and Soonyoung. For the last time they increased their speed and finally moaned with pleasure.

Slowly the two sit in the car seat. Soonyoung puts Jihoon's head on his lap and takes advantage of his lack of strength to fight back and caress his hair. Everyone is gasping and sweat trickles down their bodies.

"Jihoon..." Seungcheol whispered weakly.

"Ahnn..."

Then he says something that Jihoon can not understand. Soonyoung laughs.

"What is it?" Jihoon charged him trying to sound intimidating.

"Did you have fun?" Soonyoung asked, lowering his head and kissing his forehead.

The younger one looks revolted at him.

"Do you want to do it again some time?" Seungcheol gave a wicked grin.

Jihoon lets out a slight sigh, closes his eyes and murmurs something.

The others began to laugh. A few minutes ago Jihoon was begging and moaning with pleasure, but now he was back to normal. It was by this man that they were in love, it was by this body that they were horny and it was with him that they wanted to be.

Until the next adventure!

The End.