Chapter 20

Beep. Beep. Beep. What is that sound? Beep. Beep. Ugh everything hurts. I slowly open my eyes and try to look at my surroundings. A white room? I look to my right slowly to not cause much pain and I see machines connected to me. Am I in a hospital? What happened? I hear the door opening and I close my eyes and act like I am still asleep. "Is she still asleep?" A voice asks. "Yes." Another voice says. "How are the others?" The first voice asks. "They are in stable condition. Only one of them haven't woken up besides Sky." That sounds like a doctor. "I'm going to check on them. You can stay here with your sister." The guys says and the door opens and closes.

"Sky please wake up. I'm scared." The voice says and I open my eyes. It's Noah! His head is in his arms and I hear him crying. "Noah." I whisper. My voice can't go any louder. "Sky!" He exclaims when he looks at me. "Sky, I was so scared we got in a car wreck..." he says. "Are you okay? How is everyone else?" I ask scared about where the rest of them are. "I'm fine just a couple scratches. Levi and Mason are in the food court, they are okay. They were on the opposite  side of the car. Nick and Jake are just resting in a room they are fine. Ryan is going crazy worrying about everyone else, he has a broken arm but other than he is not hurt. Conner has a hurt knee, but he should be fine." Noah says and I'm happy that nobody is seriously hurt. Wait.

"Noah what happened to Grayson." I ask getting scared. Noah looks down. "Noah!" I yell. "He is in coma. He threw himself onto you when that car hit us." Noah says and my eyes widen. "What?" I say bursting into tears. "Don't worry he will come through." Noah says giving me a small hug. I lay back down and close my eyes, tears slowly going down my face.

The next couple days go by slow. I have a broken foot and I injured my wrist more. I have just stayed in bed all day reading and writing and other stuff. All my friends and brothers have visited but I have really wanted to talk to anybody Grayson hasn't woken up yet. "Knock. Knock." Ryan says as he walks in my room with a small smile. "Hey. How are you holding up?" He asks handing me a sandwich and a water. "Okay I guess." I say taking the food from him. The doctor said they are going to give you crutches and a boot and you can go home today." Ryan says cheerfully.  "Yay. How is Grayson?" I ask. "Sky. He still isn't awake." Ryan says and I put my head down. Silence fills the room until my doctor walks in. "Hello Sky! Well we have all your paperwork filled out so you can leave when ready." He says and I nod. "Take care of yourself." He says and walks out. "You ready to go?" Ryan asks. "Yeah I guess." I say. Ryan walks over to help me up and I walk towards the door. It's been kind of hard to get around with my boot but not too hard. "I open the door and I see Nick walking around his hands running though his hair. Ryan walks over to him and they talk in hushed voices before they both walk over to me.

"Sky, Nick is going to take you home and I'm going to stay here." Ryan says and Nick smiles at me and turns to walk into the lobby I follow him and before I know it I'm sitting in the car. The car ride is quiet. I don't think Nick or I have a lot to say. When we pull up to our house I get out and look at our house. Home sweet home, I guess.