Grammar

One of the worst things to ever come across on Wattpad is this: You find a book with a nice, detailed cover and a nice description. It seems like a good book, so you open the first chapter and you see "i be eating when my mom open da door and tel me to go to skoole so i get on bus and during da entire busrride i be eating and tacking on my cellfone dat i got from bethany rogers for my birthday and no one can judges me cuz i have da colest fone and i be supes rich" and you die inside at the spelling and lack of grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.

I hate it when people do this, especially because the description and cover bring people in and the book has so many reads! Undeserved reads, no less!

You might be thinking, "Oops, I really should fix that!" Which, if you are, you really should fix that. How do you fix it, though?

Find an editor. If your grammar sucks, not many people will want to help, so take some lessons.

I can give a few simple lessons. (Lessons you should've learned in kindergarten, but who cares?)

Capitalization. The beginning of a sentence needs to be capitalized. Proper nouns need to be capitalized. The word 'I' needs to be capitalized.

Punctuation. Two clauses need to be separated by punctuation, be it , but/for/and/so, a semicolon, or period and than capitalization. The end of a question has a question mark (?). The end of a very exciting sentence has an exclamation mark (!). The end of an informative sentence that isn't too exciting has a period (.)

Spelling: I before e, except after c, or when sounding like a as in neighbor and weigh. One exception is weird because weird is spelt weird. Get autocorrect and follow that rule. Also, sound things out.

But I'm just a girl, not famous in this world, you don't have to listen to my advice.