The Dead End

Chapter one

"It's the scariest story ever" Casey Slater said in a voice barely above a whisper.

She leaned back on the pillows on her best friend Jillian Morton's bed, holding a fuzzy plush pig in her hans. As she spoke, Casey spueezed the pig tightly.

"Tell me," said Jillian, frowning down at her nails.

She was sitting cross-legged on her white bedroom carpet, painting her fingernails traffic-cone orange.

The two friends were hanging out in the apartmant where Jillian lived with her parents and brother, catching up on gossip from school that afternoon.

Casey shook her head. "I don't even want to say it out loud."

This time Jillin looked up. "Casey," she said with exasperation.

"What?" Casey's large brown eyes widened innocently.

"You always do that. You always say, 'It's the scariest thing ever,' and then you won't say what it is"

"Well this is really scary," Casey told her.

"Just tell me!"

"Okay. But you asked for it." Casey took a deep breath. "Today I was checking my e-mail during library time. Jaycee Woodard sent me a story abour this girl in New Jersey who got KILLED."

"Killed how?" Asked Jillian, as Casey knew she would.

"Some girls at her school were teasing her , and they pushed her down a man holeinto the sewer-"

"They pushed her into a sewer?!" Jillian interrupted with a shocked face.

Casey raised her eyebrows as if to say, Do you want to here the story or what?

"Sorry, go on" said Jillian.

"Well, she never came up so the police went down the sewer and they found her dead body. She broke her neck when she fell. When the police talked to the girls who pushed her, thay lied and said that she'd fallen by accident, and everybody believed them."

But that's not all." Casey said. "There was another part. An email said to forward it, so that everybody knows what really happened about the girl. But a boy who was friend of Jaycee's cousin did'nt forward it. That night when he was taking a shower, he heard a creepy laughter. After he is finished taking a shower, he quickly tried to forward the email but it was too late. The next morning the police found him dead in the sewer. They found out his neck had been broken in the exact same place as the girl who got pusshed. He woked up in the sewer in the dark and the girl will get you.

SORRY GUYS CAUSE THE F iRSt CHAPTER IS SHORT. I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT LONGER nEXT TIME.

Sorry guys this is not an update. Im just gonna remind you that im not gonna update for a while cause there is a lot to things I got to do and im also sick so, sorry guys. I bet you are gonna hate me.....pls dont.......ok bye my lovelies!

(Just copied "lovelies" in other books ^_^ )

Chapter 2

FINALLY I UPDATED! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....Missed me? Ya it's because that I got biopcy on my left leg...Sorry guys I haven't told you....ok back to the story!

But Jillian didn't looked frightened at all. "Please tell me you did not forward that email," she said, giving her friend her stern look.

"Of course I did" Casey exclaimed.

Jillian rolled her eyes. "Casey, that story was obviously bogus. (Boring). People make up that junk just to get you forward it. It probably had a virus attached."

Casey tried to remember if there had been an attachment. "I don't think so," she said without much confidence.

OH MY GOD GUYS CAN'T CONTINUE DIS CHAPTER CUZ MY MOM AND I ARE GONNA GO TO THE MALL!

SORRY GUYS. ITS OK IF YOU DELETE THIS BOOK FROM UR LIBRARY. I UNDERSTAND. ;(((((