CH:4

Asslam-o-Alikum

      "A true relation should only and can be with Allah(SWT)."

  " Sybil's Pov"

"I am so sorry Allah.I promise from now on I will be more and more attentive.Just don't be angry."I plead to Allah in dua.I forgive Mahraan.Only shyatan was pursuing him.

Today I didn't went to college.I was to tired to even think about it.I stayed home prayed and read a few books.

In all this niqab drama I feel this is right.Like him pulling my hijab feels right.Astagfar.

I neatlt folded my prayer mat and sat on my bed.My phone was vibrating indicating I have a message.I opened it.

Neelam:Ummm so today at college Mahraan came to me and asked about you.I said you are not feeling well.So what's upp???

Huh?Why would Mahraan care.It was evening Bhabi Mahira was at her home.I think I should talk to her.I took my big shawl and did a quick hijab and made my way to Bhabi's house.

At my main door Aunt Azhara was standing.

"And where are you going?"Her voice showed she hates me..

"To Bhabi's house."I answered bitterly.

"Hm....to see that boy."She muttered.I wanted to clear her confusion that nothing is going on between me and Salaar but it's useless.

I passed her and made my way to Bhabi's house.Yousaf's residence was a big house with black theme.Bhabi's faint sound could be heard in kitchen.I made my way there.

"Allah aap kasy yeh karti hain?{How do you do that?}"Salaar chuckled at Bhabi who was making slush.

Bhabi and Salaar looked at me.Bhabi was in simple green shalwar keemez amd Salaar in White Kurta and jeans.

"Come come we are making Stawberry slush."Bhabi called me over island.

"I'll go."Salaar left me and Bhabi alone.I opened my niqab.

"So how are you?"She asked while slicing stawberry.

I sighed."How can be someone in love?"I whispered.

She then put the stawberries in Blender and poured some ice and sugar in it then Blend it.The whole kitchen echoed with it's blending voice.

The she stopped.She poured Slush in mugs.She offered me one mug and one gave to maid ordering her to gave it to Salaar.

She sipped her slush."Love is a connection you feel through heart.If you can feel someone you are in love.Loving someone does not mean that you have to see someone.Nope--it is about loving it's soul."She smiled.

"Heer was very ugly and Ranjha was a prince.He loved her.He kissed that place where she stepped.Ranjha didn't care if she was beauty or not--he loved her passionelty."Bhabi smiled and left kitchen.

I was so awed by the thought of love.I really was amazed to hear about love.This though made butterflies in my stomach do their own dance.I wish someone would love me too.

I finished my Slush and left kitchen
I was at Main door when I bumped into someone.

Is it some habit of mine to bump into people?

I was in niqab,I slowly opened my eyes.I looked into deep chocolaty eyes.

Mahraan was holding me by waist.His one hand was holding my right hand and my left hand was on my niqab.I blushed.

"Beautiful."He said softly.Then I heard Azaan.I quickly stood up.

"What's wrong??"He asked looking around.I shook my head.

"Namaaz ka waqt hai.{It's prayer time.}"I slowly focused on Azaan.It ended and I recited Darood Sharif.

Mahraan was looking at me the whole time.I wad getting uncomfortable.I shifted uncomfortably.

"Salaar's room is upstairs."I informed him.His expression changed.

"How do you know?"He asked angirly.

Okay what is his problem.Before I could answer my phone rang in my hand.I looked at it.It was Neelam.

I accepted the call.Neelam started ranting like she always do.I passed Mahraan.Before I could go out he holded my hand and pulled me in his chest.

I almost dropped my phone. I gulped and skowly looked at him.His eyes were twinkling. They are so deep and beautiful.Anyone can lost in them.

"Choorein{Leave}."I whispered.He leaned at my ear and slowly kissed my ear ontop of my scarf.

"Never."He said in the most husky voice I've ever heard. He was still holding my hand.Allah this is so hard.

I with all my power turned around."Never do that again."I said a bit shaking.

I ran to my home then to my room.I locked it.I looked at my phone and saw Neelam was still on line.

"Care to explain. "Then I told her the whole story from start.She listened calmly.

"I think he likes you."She stated like I don't know this already.

"I can see that."I scoffed.She was silent for a while. Then she almost whispered"Do you like Salaar??"

I roller my eyes at this.Out of thousand boys I have to like Salaar.

"No idiot. I don't like him. "Is she really serious?? Then someone knocked at door.

"Okay gotta go.Allah hafiz."I ended call and went to door.Bhabi was standing there a bit worriedly.

"Salaar likes someone."She said in panic mode.I sighed heavily. I motioned for her to sit on bed.

"Okay who does he like?"I wa actually curious who can Salaar like.

"Some girl.He won't tell me."She looked like she is about to cry.I smiled a bit.

"Why are you not happy?"I patted her back.

"BECAUSE I SHIP YOU BOTH."I was surprised at her sudden outburst.She likes me to like him.Like Neelam asked.

"Bhabi no.I can't do that."I stated as a matter of fact. Why is she even thinking that.

"Why not?"She crossed her arms at her chest.I inhaled deeply.This is so serious.

"Look he is  a nice guy.I do like him but as a friend.I want to marry someone I love."I looked at her softly.She nodded her head.

"I get it I am sorry."I was in reliefed to to know she dismissed the topic.

"Why are guests coming?"I remembered that dad told me earlier about his friends coming here.

"I don't know."She said and then looked at me"For your proposal maybe."

FOR MY WHATTTTTTTTT??????????

--------------------------------------------------
How are you all guys???

I am sorry for the late update.

My birthday is coming*dances*

Let me know how you felt on this chapter??@

Crazy_lollipop_lover
Check out her work.In shallah you'll  love it.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

3 votes and 3 commets soon I'll upate the new chapter.