| XVII |

Kinda bummed the comments are decreasing by every chapter but oh well shit happens.

I basically love to apologise to my readers for being away for so long by giving them smut.

So here's your smut.

Enjoy and excuse da fookin errors m8 x

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

"Fuck!"

  Reina's hand slammed down against the flat surface of the dark oak writing desk she was currently sat on. She gasped for air with tightly screwed eyes as Harry slickened his tongue up her slit, emitting a sloppy noise that filled her ears and made her cheeks flush. She was currently sat on the writing desk in her bedchamber, silver dress bunched up at her bare hips with her legs split open and thrown over Harry's shoulders; his head settled between her thighs. 

  A satisfied grunt was emitted from Harry's throat when he dragged his tongue flat up her slit, in between her folds, before coming down to suck them into his mouth. He pulled his head up, spitting down her slit to slicken her up more before he brought his hand up to rub it in. Reina's moans slipped from her dewy lips, hand falling from his head to grip the edge of the desk. He pushed in a finger, pumping it in and out of her as he ran the tip of his tongue over her clit, causing her legs to shake.

   "You taste ravishing, love," Harry moaned breathlessly, licking his wet lips, and leaving a gloss over them. 

  He started moving his fingers at a much sharper and faster pace, the tips of them hitting her sweet spot continuously with every thrust. Harry could feel her thick thighs threatening to close around his head, making him use his left hand to push her right thigh back, gripping it tightly to hold it in place. His tongue moved quickly and sharply, flicking against her clit continuously as he fucked her with his finger, now adding another one in.

   "Harry," she cried loudly, tears forming in her eyes due to the pleasure as his movements began emitting wet, sloppy noises. "I can't hold on much longer."

   "Reina," Harry hummed against her, sending vibrations straight to her core. "Beg for your orgasm, little dragon."

  Harry spanked her clit sharply before she could even open her mouth in protest, causing her to yelp in surprise. Reina emitted a whine when he pulled out his fingers and stood up, smirking cockily at her. She sat up properly on the edge of the table, reaching out to grab Harry's ruffled shirt and pull him forwards by it. Her legs locked around his waist and she felt his hard crotch pressing against her soaking pussy, both of them holding intense eye contact at the same time. Reina leaned in close until her hot breath was fanning lightly against Harry's wet lips.