𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚

Millie 16 years old
Finn 16 years old
Romeo 16 years old
————————————————

PART 1

Millie's POV

AT THE SCHOOL

Sitting one of the stone benches, waiting for Sadie. I looked at the time. It's already 8:10 am and our class starts at 8:30. I groaned,

Where is she?

I sighed deeply, Since she's so slow, I'm just read a book, "Until your heart beats for me.." I was in the middle of reading when the boy I hated the most showed up.

"Hi Millie! Nice book." Finn grinned playfully. I rolled my eyes.

Since I was born in this world. Not only me but also Finn were both born on the same day.

hilarious right?

And Finn did nothing but to always made my days worst and making fun of me.

"Thanks and What do you want?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him, then closing my book.

"Nothing.." he answered. I groaned then open the book again.

"Millie?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"I-I like you..." He nervously asked. I widened my eyes as I heard the words that he just said.

He's kidding right?

"You're kidding right? Hahaha!" I laughed, wiping my imaginary tears at my left eye.

"N-No I'm not." Finn scoffed, I stopped laughing.

"Finn, please stop making fun of me. I know you've done many stupid things. I've already forgiven you, but please stop this prank." I said then stood up, pack my things and walked away.

——————————

Finn's POV

I sighed. I know I've done so many stupid things to her. But I would never make a joke on something like that.

When we were 11, I don't know what crush feels like but one thing I know for sure is that I like her...

I like the way her lips slowly formed to smile, her bright brown eyes that twinkles and her browny hair that attracts me whenever I saw her walking or running.

I always make fun of her because she's cute especially when she got mad.

Kring!!! Kring!!!

Shoot! I'm late! I run as fast as I could and went inside the classroom. Good thing Ms. Amelia wasn't still here. Quickly went to the chair and write something for her.

Dear Millie...

I know I've done so so many stupid things in you. But I wanna tell you that every single day that I see your face makes me wanna kiss, hug and be with you. But I'm so coward to confess my feelings for you.