Torture doll

Ink woke up and picked Error up bridal style carefully so he doesn't wake Error. He went down the stairs and led Error down onto the couch. Ink walked into the kitchen and got Error's morning glass of juice. He then walked over to Error a nudged him a few times as Error began to slowly wake up, his eyes half open. Error looked up at Ink tiredly Error sighed and opened his mouth as Ink brought the juice to his mouth, letting Error drink it slowly. Once he finished, Error closed his eyes again. Ink sat down next to him and nudged him awake again as Error looked at him annoyed. "Time to wake up glitchy" Ink joked.
"Shut up short ass" Error smirked back.
"I'm not short!" Ink pouted, crossing his arms.
"Are too, skittle face" On those words, Ink instantly blushed rainbows and looked away like he wasn't blushing. Error smirked at his reaction.
Ink then got an idea and had and evil grin on his face. He reached around and gave Error a kiss on his forehead. Error turned a bright yellow as he just stared at Ink, as he started giggling.
"Lemon face" Ink teased. Error then slumped onto Ink, still being tied up. "Need something...?" Ink asked, his pupils changing to two orange question marks.
"Could you take me to outertale...?" Error then looked away because of Ink's reply.
"What so you could destroy it?" Ink replied sarcastically with a stone cold face. "You got no chance Error..." Error then got off of him, showing no expression and said nothing back. Ink then loosened Error's chains (on his hands) a little bit before giving him the TV remote. "Listen, I'll be back later so sit tight" Ink waved his goodbye before rifting through a portal. Error sighed and switched on the television.

About ten minutes later of Error watching TV....

Suddenly a portal opened up in front of Error as a black and slimy creature came through and sat next to Error. "Sup Error" Then another monster came through, wielding a massive blade on his back and a black and white jacket.
"Heya..." Error answered back.
"Looks like you got yourself in an awkward position" The one with the blade smirked at Error.
"Shut up Cross, cant you see he's having fun with his boyfriend" the slimy creature remarked.
"Shut up Nightmare" Error growled at him. "And help me take off these chains"
Nightmare smirked and picked Error up with his tentacles. "We wanna have fun first..." Cross snickered as they disappeared through a portal.
Error sighed and grumbled "great" in a 'what has my life come to' sort of tone.
Nightmare then put a tentacle into Error's mouth and into his throat slightly. "You have the right to remain silent" Nightmare grinned as Error kept a bland but bored face. Nightmare lowered Error down to Cross's level as Error started to chew on Nightmare's tentacle out of boredom. (Like someone chewing a pen, don't get the wrong idea)
"Now summon your ears..." Cross smirked.
"If I do will you take these chains off of me!" Error mumbled with a muffled voice.
"Yes" Nightmare replied back to him.
Error continued to chew on the tentacle as he rolled his eyes and summoned his ears. Cross reached up and started tickling them. "Ngggthh" Error said in alarm, not expecting him to tickled him. "S-stop!" His cry of giggles but desperation was cut short by Nightmare ramming the tentacle further down his throat.
"Cute..." Nightmare chuckled darkly. He then lifted Error back up and away from Cross as Error made his ears disappear. Nightmare made Error face him before speaking in a very threatening but seductive tone. "No then, if you tell Ink of our little charade heh.... It will be worse next time... Now then, cya tomorrow our little torture doll..." Nightmare gave off one more deep chuckle before dropping Error back into the living room of Ink's house, making sure he was in the same position as he was before. "Be seeing you..." Nightmare waved a little bit, aka shaking his wrist up and down next to his side. The portal then closed and Ink came back.
"Hey Error!" Ink smiled brightly. Error just nodded.
"Hey..." He said with a gloomy tone of voice.