Class Trip Madness

_3rd Person Pov_

Haise and the otjers arrived at their destination and were enjoying the ocean view, Haise however was grinning like an idiot while looking at Shidou getting almost ripped in half because of a certain purple/black haired teenager and a albino haired teen, Shidou between the two getting squished and pulled apart "Sasaki-san a little help here" Shidou begged =ah hmm lemme think.... nope your good" our favorite black and white haired teenage man said with a smile plastered on his face, "Ahh help please dont leave me like this" Shidou pleaded.

Haise finally considered that thats enough for now "girls please let him go, he might break and he's only one person" Haise smirked "not if this girl let go first" Tohka said glaring at Origami, Origami stayed glued to Shidou's arm and blankly stared at Tohka, after a few more seconds of arguing Origami finally lets go of Shidou who almost dying from Tohka's hug. Origami left the group and went to see Tamae-sensei.

Tohka was enjoying Shidou for herself and suddenlu felt a power spike somewhere around the area and dark clouds suddenly appeared along with heavy winds, Tohka ran the opposite direction where the class was heading followed by shidou, Haise saw them and silently followed them without the class noticing him.

Time skip brought to you by Haise accidentally pressed the time skip button

Haise hid behind a bush silently watching the two 'I should saty alert if something unwanted might pop up' Haise thought, After his thinking episode a trash can flew by carried by the strong winds and hit Tohka on the head.

Haise barely contained his chuckle 'ok that got to hurt' Haise then saw two females slowly decending from above wearing almost identical clothes and hairstyles, even with his enhanced hearing he didn't hear their conversation clearly due to the bush  he was currently hiding in, he only heard the words *human, choose, two of us, being, judge,* ' i think their making Shidou choose about something'.

Haise thought for awhile without noticing he was already compromised in his hiding spot, he felt strong winds passing by and blowing away the bush he was hiding in, he smiles and casually said "oh hi there shidou did i miss something rather than seing tohka getying owned by a trash can" Shidou chuckled nervously "hehe you saw that" Haise was about to answer only to be cut off the the two unknown teenage twin girls infront of the.

" oh looks like someone looks like a good candidate to judge along with Shidou" the orange haired twin on tje right side said and was replied by her twin who has the same features exept her braided hair which was hanging infront of her "Agreement, we shall make him our judge also" Haise sweatdropped " I get a feeling that this is not gonna be a good experience" "well depends on you Sasaki-niisan" Shidou said nervously.

Time Skip

"uhm Sasaki-san, Shidou-kun who are these two you two are hanging with" Tamae-sensei asked the two "well uhm Tamae-sensei the Headmaster have two new join us and yes it is sudden but they enrolled a day before we went on the trip, but they suddenly got sick so they haven't introduce themselves yet till now" Haise said without any hassle smiling gently.

"well it is unexpected but how come the Headmaster didn't give notice" Tamae-sensei said thinking on the matter "eh uhm maybe the Headmaster forgot to give notice to teachers and thought he already did give one" Shidou interjects "maybe but never mind, be sure to introduce yourselves once we get back at school ok" Tamae-sensei said to both Yuzuru and Kaguya "well you know what they say sensei The more the merrier" Haise said giving his trademark grin he uses to get out of unlikely situations back at his class making some of the girls to faint, some sighed dreamily and one got a nosebleed.