day 2

"Go! Go!" Seokjin cheered from the benches as i ran my rounds. I ran the final lap and just laid down on the ground like a flatten pancake.

"Great job seatmate!" He handed me a bottle of water and i took a big gulp and that was mistake. I literally choked. "Chorong! I will go get your clothes and some ice for you!" He said after he patted my back.

I just groggily gave him a thumbs up and i was left there, on the ground sitting. "Hey! Isn't that Chorong?" I could hear whispers that were audible only for me to hear. I decided not to react to it.

Only to be further insulted by them. "Tsk, she thinks she can lose that extra fats around so easily?! I won't let her! She needs to be taught the hard way!" And so they approached me to only surround me.

God they are blocking the breeze. "Do you need help with that?" , they lifted me up surprisingly and dropped me down like i was an object. "Oh sorry too heavy..." they laughed and snickered until they heard footsteps heading our direction.

"Hey stop it!" Coming from the one and only Jin. He marched in like the mother he is and the girls backed away.

"Don't bother Chorong! She is pretty the way she is!" Seokjin pulled me towards him despite me being sweaty.

He stomped away pulling me along. I could only feel my heart fluttering a little. The way he held me and how he tried to defend me.

He finally stopped after pulling me away. I laughed at his sudden stop because i bumped into his broad shoulders. "Hey! Thats not funny! They were practically body-shaming you and i already knew what was happening the moment i stepped into this school." He said wholeheartedly.

Honestly those aren't hurting me but slowly im getting hurt, it is swallowing me bit by bit. Im not mentally stable. Maybe it is because of how my steel heart is slowly opening up... i wonder...

~

"Your not gonna eat again?" He questioned, i could only nod at his question. I'm really not in the mood to eat or do anything. I just feel down.

"Hey~ can we sit here?" Shit, this voice. "J-jimin?" I muttered under my breath. Why would he suddenly make a move?

"Yea?" He replied cutely, oh my gawd. My stomach was giving me a hard time to stay still. Like this butterflies are hard to maintain...

Of course... whispers could be heard from the far end of the cafe to the other. I mean Jimin is a hot topic in school and im not surprised by it.

We ate in silence and i could feel the tensed up atmosphere. Jin was exchanging glares with Jimin and i had no idea why.

Did i do something wrong again?

I stood up making everyone at the table look at me. "I'll be heading off first." I said and walked off.

I wouldn't want to spend a second more in that tensed atmosphere... as i walked people would purposely bump shoulders with me.

I hated it. Im staying very strong but any moment now, i will break down. But i wouldn't want to give them what they wanted to see, hear, laugh at. I didn't want to give them my attention.

A tear slipped but i quickly recovered after i stashed my dark thoughts away. I reached my locker and opened it. I expected it.

Paint fell on me. The colour red. And behind the bucket of paint was the word "murderer." It makes no sense anymore. Who did i murder?

I walked to the changing room, only to be stopped at the noticeboard. "A girl has committed suicide." It was like a trigger. An action for me.

I just decided to cry. That girl was Jimin's ex girlfriend, why is everyone blaming me? Shouldn't you blame... i would not rather say it. Its a shame really. I decided to just take off this little weights of my shoulders again.

Everyone knows their situation, why they broke up and why she committed suicide. It wasn't actually Jimin's fault ,she couldn't save herself instead. She failed to keep up with her positive feelings only to be left with negative ones. She didn't get accepted into the entertainment she wanted to go to. Jyp entertainment.

A different entertainment from mine but i do know she is kind. Not like the others, i still remember how she taught me how to dance to likey and a few other female dance. She would stay back and help me with it, she...

She decided to focus on those around her more than herself. She decided to neglect her well being, and get slowly dragged into the black hole. She couldn't make it. All i know is that Jimin cherished her but she did tell me once.

That their relationship was a fake. She was someone that supported me behind the scenes and I wouldn't even try to take her for granted. I miss her...

I sighed as i walked to the bathroom to clean myself up. But only to be pushed to the ground, I couldn't groan in pain. My vision just faded to black, i guess i met my end too. Lee Gina.

——————

Author's note: kay yall must be so effing confused bcuz i skipped alot from what i decided to actually write. This is a different part of the story and i decided to focus on this more before continuing more on the main. So don't mind me side tracking a little. I have to tell this part of the story so that you guys would at least know why and what happened and what all this will cause the story in the future to actually happen. Ok anyway now wait for the next chapter:-)