Day 1

*Note: I reccomend you to watch the lyric video first . Or you can just  read while listening to the song. Credits to KPOP. vine for making this lyric video. If you don't feel comfortable reading fanfictions that involve relationships of the same sex (lgbt, lgbtq, lgbtq+ etc.) you should exit.

"Shit! Why didn't I bring an extra jacket!" It was raining cats and dogs, and all I was wearing were a pair of jeans, a white oversized shirt and a sweater. At least I brought my umbrella. I was planning to go to the store to buy some things for the house. Since it was really cold I decide it would be a a good idea to stop at the coffee shop. 

"I can't take the cold anymore" I whispered to myself. I stopped and went under the shed of a little flower shop to warm up a little and rest, since the store far away and I wasn't wearing the right shoes. You are probably wondering why I just didn't take a bus. Well, long story short I missed it because my lazy ass thought it would be a good idea to wake up late. I closed my umbrella when I got to that little shed, and stayed there to rest for a while.

                                                               *5 minutes later*

I turned around and saw this handsome man beside. He was a little shorter than me, black hair, tanned skin, and long eyelashes. He looked pretty athletic and fit. I stopped staring at him for a while, that when I felt something on my shoulders. It was his jacket. "Um Th-thank you" I stuttered. After the small incident we started a small and friendly conversation. "Would you like to go with me to the coffee shop?" "Sure, my name is Gavin by the way. He said scratching the back of his neck. I saw some blush on his cheeks. I opened my umbrella but the top part fell off and all I had was the stick. Gavin ran trying to catch the umbrella. Unfortunately, a car came and ran it over. "Well there goes my umbrella" 

// This is what happened to Gio's umbrella:

*credits to the owner of the video*

We walked and talked. Once we finally got there we sat on the little chairs in the corner. We talked about sports, work, life, etc. He had a lot of things in common with me. The things that caught me off guard was that... he was gay too.

We stayed there for a little more. When it was time to leave I pushed in my chair and asked him something: "Can I have your number?". "Of course" he said handing me his phone, I handed mine to him. There was a light shade of pink covering my cheeks. "Do you want me to take you to the door" Gavin asked. "Um, yeah!" My face felt hot and it was obvious I was blushing 50 shades of red. He opened the door for me, cuz'z bitch he's a gentleman. "Well... bye!" He said waving and walking away. "Wait!" I screamed returning his coat and giving him apeck in the cheek. I ran away like a little school girl.

I wonder when I'll see him again?

I hope you liked it my friend @ITS_JUUZOU❤❤❤ is going to write Gavin's part so go check it out. Sorry for any spelling mistakes. Bye