Update

Okay, so, I made this book when I was an angsty 13 year old girl (I apologize for the cringe spelling and grammatical errors in those chapters). But now I'm a little bit older and now have a better understanding on my depression, and my anxiety, and life in general.
Life sucks.
We're all going to die eventually.
But, that doesn't mean that we should wallow it away. From what I understand, you only have one life, so do whatever you want (as long as you can afford it and you won't end up in prison or mental institution.) because here's the thing, no one truly knows what happens after you die. So this life could be our one and only shot to be happy, to find love, and to actually live.
So here's some words of advise.
•It's okay to fuck up from time to time. You're still learning even if you're a master at whatever you do, so if you fuck up it's okay. Is not the end of the world.
•Fuck what people think about you. Everyone has their opinions on everything, whether or not you think they do or not, they do. It's the natural order. People judge, so what? You do it to. But, point is you know the truth about yourself, they do not know what happens in your day to day life, nor do they know what goes on in your head. So their opinion is irrelevant haha.
•live.