He's Cute

Chance's Pov

Omg I just got accepted into Team 10! I'm already on my flight and it's only 2 AM I should be there in like 2 hours.

2 hours later

I'm at the house and Jake told me where the key is and to walk right in.

I don't know exactly where my room is but Jake told me it should be the only one unlocked. I have to share a room with three other guys. 

Tessa's Pov 

Why am I up at 4:15 in the morning! Ugh! I left my door unlocked again. Oh well I'm too tired to get up. I fell back asleep.

Chance's Pov

I walked in the room and there was a girl. She slept like a princess. I didn't want to wake her but I was tired. 

Tessa's Pov

C: *Whispers* Hey. Do you know where my room is, I'm the new member.

I saw someone walk into my room and they are saying they are part of team ten which is not true because I've never met them in my life and I'm so scared.

Chance's Pov

She started to scream for help so I kissed her, I don't even know if she has a boyfriend. I was so scared she would slap me but instead she stopped me and leaned in to kiss me back.

Jake's Pov 

J:Omg Erika wake up, I think I heard Tessa scream!

E:What! Let's see what happened!

Me and Erika ran to see what happened as fast as we could and her door was opened so we ran in there.

E: What's wro- Who is that!

All I saw was Tessa kissing someone and they stopped to look at us like deer caught up in headlights .