Chic Chickadee

Chic (no not Chick!!) Chickadee is like the Chica of Frezzy's Diner

Times were pretty tough for Frezzy's but Chic always managed to make every kid smile with her famous Cupcake Cake.

It's like a cupcake, but it's made with like a ton of cake powder but it's but not a cake because it's too special to be a cake so it's less than a cake like a cupcake plus the icing is really fluffy like a cupcake so it's really delicious and stuff so i can't call it a cake but it's still pretty much a cake with cupcake and stuff.

But yeah..it's a Cupcake Cake.

She really likes the idea of being this chicken waitress so she always yellow and loves to use orange lipstick for her 'beak'.

Don't ask me why, she really loves the idea.

Chic: Hi Chi Hi!!!!

Hey there Chic. Glad you came along. Oh is that your famous Cupcake Cake?

Chic: Yessssireee!! I thought i make one more before the restaurant closes up..

Oh I heard. Frezzy's closing because of the animatronic conundrum?

Chic: Yeah something like that. So do you like my dessert?

Yes! I love it! It's like a cake but a cupcake-

Chic: But it's too good to be a cupcake so it's less that a cake. *giggles*

Well i hope the rest of the crew meets up and does well with your future job.

Chic: Yeppers! I'll talk with Puppette too. Girls got to stick together! Hope she isn't too shy.