Bills POV

It's a sin they say at church to have sexual attraction to a male. And we live to procreate. But why is am I feeling this way?

It started the summer before 9th grade when we were playing truth or dare in the old barn.  "Stan truth or dare?" Richie said to him. "Dare." Stan said with pride. Richie grin. "I dare you to kiss Bill on the lips for ten seconds." I turn my head and locked my eyes with Stan. "And if you don't I will find your stock of porn and show it to your dad." Stan gave me look which said sorry I but I have to do this. He sat right in front of me. He leaned towards me and kissed me. The feeling of that kiss made me kiss back. My eyes closed, I felt his hand on my lap.  "TIME'S UP."        Richie said. I opened my eyes and backed away from Stan. Our cheeks red. "Your turn Stan." Richie said.

Ever since that day I been having strong feelings for Stan. But, at church the priest says its a sin to love the same gender. Everything change when a girl moved next door. 

I heard a knock on the door. I opened it  to come face to face with a girl. "Are you new?" I said to her. "I'm Lia." she said to me. "I'm Bill." I said to her. "Want to come over?" She said to me.  Her dirty blonde hair following the direction of the wind. "Sure." I said and we walked to the house on my left. We walked in and the first thing I saw was a older looking guy walking around with a rainbow flag. "Hey Dil." She said."Yo sis what do you need." "Can you get some milk we are out?" she said. He put the flag away and left the house. "Who's that?" I asked her. "My brother Dylan but my family calls him Dil." I walked over and picked up the flag. Looking at it with confusion.   "What's this?" I asked. "Its a gay pride flag." She said calmly. I looked at her. "What does gay mean?" I asked her. "You don't know what that means?" I shook my head. "Gay means to Love the same gender." Then everything clicked him my hand. I knew at that every moment I was gay. And I had to deal with it whether I liked it or not.

_________________________________________

Sorry this chapter is short chapter 2 will be longer 

_________________________________________