Chapter 1

~Aria~

"Wake up! Wake up! WAKE UPP!"

"Get off me Ethan." I say annoyed.

Ethan's my little brother. He's adorable, but can be a peasant at times.

"Mommy told me to wake you up." He says with no two front teeth.

"Now why would mom tell you to wake me up when she knows I like to sleep in?" I ask.

I know Ethan too well and he lies a lot just to get on my nerves.

"Don't you remember you're moving out today."

"Oh yeah." I say.

Today I have to move out because I'm 18. My mom says once we turn 18 and we graduate we have to get a job and then we have some months to find an apartment or house and leave. It's a tradition sort of. She did it with my sister Nicole and now me.

"Ugh ok. Now get off me." I say. He gets up and then runs away.

I get up take a shower, brush my teeth, comb my hair, and get dress. I put on my black lace Victoria Secret underwear, grey crop top, floral romper type pants, and my black converse. (But that description tho) I head downstairs and I smell pancakes.

Now these aren't just any type of pancakes. These our my mothers famous (well not famous to the world) chocolate chip pancakes with Aunt Jemima syrup. (Best syrup ever)

"Good morning sweetie."

"Mornin mom."

"It's morning. Not mornin." my sister Nicole says.

"Well hello to you too." I say.

My sister always likes to correct me. I know I don't always speak proper. It's not my fault I have some improper speaking friends.(Emily)

"Hey baby sis." she says and gives me a hug.

"I'm your only sister. Unless you found someone else." I say.

"Eat. You have a time limit in staying in this house." My mom says handing me a plate of turkey bacon and pancakes.

"Mom chill. She'll be out before dark." Nicole says putting some food in her mouth.

"Wow you must really love me. Thanks for the time limit in this house." I say eating my pancakes.

"Mommy does Aria have to leave?" Ethan says a little sad.

Me and Ethan have a really close bond. Were like Bonnie and Clide or the Blues brothers.

"Yes, Aria has to leave. She needs to spread her wings and be a woman." My mom says. She looks at me with a proud face.

"Well come on. We have no time to waste." Nicole says.

We put the dishes in the sink and go to get my stuff. We load most of it in my van and the rest in my sisters car. My sister gets in my car with me and my mom and brother get in my sisters car.

"Hey isn't your friend Emily living with you?"

"Yeah. She should be there by now or is on her way there." I say.

We drive for about an hour and 30 mins and we're here.

"Oh look Em's here." I say.

"Omg Aria!" Em says waving like a maniac.

I get out the car and she runs and tackles me. Btw this girl did track and cheer so she is all muscles and heavy.

"Oie!" I yell. "You know you may be small, but your heavy from all this muscle."

She gets up off of me. "Sorry. You know me I'm cray cray." she says smiling.

"Yeah I know. So did you just get here or?" I ask.

"No. I've been hear for a while. I just went and got lunch, so I haven't unpacked."

"Cool, so we can do this together. I have my family, so we should be done before 10 p.m."

"Yep."

"Come on girls! We have to unload and unpack if you want to be done before 10." My mom says.

-After unpacking all the shit I mean stuff-

"Oh my goodness."

"Next time if y'all move call a moving team or something. That's too much stuff."

"Most of it was Em's, so yeah blame her." I say giving Em a quick smile.

"I'm going to go take a shower." Em says and gets up to leave.

"I think everyone should wash up because were going to go out to eat to celebrate the move." my mom says with a smile.

"Yayy! We go out." Ethan says.

"It's 'we're going out' Ethan." Nicole says looking at Ethan.

"Nicole he's only 6. Cut him some slack like chill." I say looking at her.

"Well I'm sorry. I don't want people thinking all blacks are ghetto. Like some our proper."

"Nicole he's not ghetto just because he said that. I mean not all white people speak proper some speak more ghetto than us. I understand, but he's only 6. Calm yo boobays."

"Whatever." she says chuckling at my boobs thing.

"Well ima go shower." I say and head to my room.

Me and Em have separate rooms and our own bathrooms. You could say our apartment was like a house. It had 2 rooms 2 1/2 bathrooms, a kitchen, and living room. It was pretty spacious for just two people.

I hop (yes like a bunny) into the shower. I wash my hair and my body and then hop out. I put my hair in a bun and then put on my floral romper. (I am just loving floral stuff today).

"So where are we going?"

"You'll see."

We get into my van and mom drives us there. We get there and no one's there.(I know it's a lot of theres')

"Mom is this an actual restaurant?" Nicole asks.

"Yes." she says and heads inside.

"Hello name?"

"Evans." my mom says.

"Right this way ma'am."

We sit down and there really is no one here. I start to hear screams from outside.

"Can they shut up." Em says.

I hear the door open and then I see them.

Hope y'all enjoyed this. This is my first black fanfiction and there will be some ghettoness (ik that's not a word) so bare with me and the words. Don't forget to:

Vote &

Comment

I'll see y'all soon, Byee.