Chapter 2

"Holy cupcakes." I say.

"What?" Em asks looking confused.

"Nothing." I say.

"Hey isn't that the band that you fan girl?" Nicole asks amused.

"Maybe." I say looking through the menu.

~Niall's Pov~

"I thought you said it was just us." Harry asks.

"I guess not. I mean they haven't noticed us. Plus they know were famous and maybe they already had reservations, so yeah." Liam says.

"Let's see if they'll do anything." Zayn says.

"They don't notice us, so going to them might may them go crazy. I mean 3 girls that could be fans." Liam says.

"Hey, we can hear you!" some little boy says.

"Sorry 'bout that. Me and my mates are having a little argument." I say.

"Well can you be a little quite. If you didn't realize it this is a quite restaurant, so you must be quite." the little boy says.

"Ethan shut up. You don't know what you're talking about." some girl says.

She looks up and she has the most beautiful eyes and smile ever. I mean it's like God dropped that chemical X on her.

"Wait Aria isn't that the band you love." Ethan asks.

"Omg it is. Is it Niel, Nail, oh Niall. That's his name Niall." her friend says.

"I knew one of them was a fan." Harry says.

"Shut up Har." I say. "She's probably not like the crazy ones. She obviously hasn't had a freak out."

"Oh she's freaking out. She just isn't showing it." her sister (I'm guessing) says. Since they look alike.

"Shut up Nicole!" She says.

Damn she sounds hot when she's mad.

"Well we'll let you get back to your dinner." I say and walk away.

"Yeah." the boys say in unison and walk away.

We go and sit at a table. Everyone's silent until Zayn says something.

"They seemed really cool."

"Yeah." Liam says.

"Her friend the mixed one is hot." Harry says with a smirk.

"Har, we just met them. You don't even know her. She could have a boyfriend since she's 'hot'". Liam says.

I look over at Louis who's pretty quite. Usually he would say something about the girls we meet and stuff.

"What did you think about them Lou?" Harry asks.

"Oh. Her friends cute, Nicole's cute, and Aria's okay." he says and starts typing away on his phone.

Okay? Aria isn't just okay. She's beautiful. Louis has to be lying. Something's up

"Oh ok." Harry says.

I look and see Ethan coming over.

"You know we can still hear you. You mister don't touch my woman." he said to Harry.

"You." he says pointing to Louis. "My sister Aria is not okay. She is pretty and if you ever break her heart. I'll hurt you with my bb gun." He says and then walks away.

"I like him." I say with a smile.

~Aria's Pov~

"Aria you know you happy." Em says nudging my shoulder.

"No. Plus you should be happy Harry called you hot."

"Whatever. I don't even like that band. I like One Republic and Beyoncé." she says smiling wide.

"Well Beyoncé don't like you." I say.

"Ooo burnnn!" my brother says and we all start to laugh.

-After dinner-

"Well it's time to leave you two and let you be free." my mom says.

We all get up and hug. We say our goodbyes and head to the car.

We arrive home and my mom, sister, and brother leave.

"Well we're on our own now." Em says and gives me a smile.

"Yep. We're gonna be 2 broke girls." I say.

"Yep. Wait what?" she says with a confused look.

Hope y'all enjoyed that. I got this idea from ItsPrincessJoJo who made Black (A Harry styles fan fic.) so y'all should go check it out. Mines will be completely different from hers though, but still creds to her.