Moving to Australia

Jade's pov

I got up out of my bed and took in my bed room, well what was my bed room. I'm moving to Austrailia today. I can't wait, but a part of me wants to saty in London with all my friends. I was born and bred in England, so why do i have to leave the country. Oh yeah, my mum got a new job. She's a councellor. So she got a better job half way across the globe. 

I've always wanted to go to Australia, but i never have actully dreamed of moving there. i never i actually thought it would happen, espeacially to me. 

I walk down stairs and get a bowl of cereal. "Morning mum, when are we leaving to the aiport?". I got my iphone 4 and called Poppy, i dialed her number and as soon as he answerd an ear deafing scream rang through the phone, 

"Poppy, what was all that about?" I laughed

"Oh sorry James was tickling me" she laughed

"Oh okay i just called to say that i am leaving soon, and i will miss you terribly and that i love you, can you tell the other too"? I ask, there are tears threating to spill. 

"Yeah okay i will tell them babe, i will miss more than words can say, you are my best friend and i can't imagine life without you, don't forget to skype or face time me, yeah?" She says crying. 

"Poppy don't cry, i will skype or face time you when i can, with the time difference it would be quite difficult but i would do it, if it means i get to see you all" i say, i really wish i could take all my friends wih me, it would be amazing. 

"Jade, we have to go now!" My mum calls 

"Okay mum, i will be down in a second" i shouted down. 

"Poppy i'm gonna have to go, i will call you when i land if you want me too?" I ask 

"Of course i want you to, what kind of question was that Jade?" she asked 

"Okay, cya, i will miss you all loads, love you" I cry

"Yeah i will miss you, love you too, cya. she cried also. 

I hang up the phone and went down stairs and took a look at my house or should i say old? I looked really big without all the stuff in it, i am really going to miss living in this house. 

Once we arived at the airport, we waited for the lady to call our flight. We must have waited an hour till our flight was called and we walked through the termial to the plane, i can't believe i'm going to be stuck on this plane for 24 hours, lovely (Sarcasm). 

*Skip the flight/*

Once we arived in Australia, we called a taxi to our vila, my mum told me it was . 

Once we arrived at our vila, it was absolutely beautiful, it had balconeys. it was truly magical.

We walked insidse our new home, i was amazed everything looked perfect.

"Mum this is perfect,i love it" 

"Glad you like it, you're going to spend some time in this house so you need to get used to if. Do you wanna see your bedroom" She asks

"Yeah"

She lead me up the stairs down the hall, right at the end was my bedroom... I opened the door and my mouth dropped open, it was immaculate.It even had a balconey

My bed was placed near the wall and all my posters were put on the wall, which mainly consist of: All Time Low, Sleeping With Sirens, Blink 182 and Green day, i like my pop bands too, but not as much as i like my rock.

"Mum it is amazing, thank you" i hug her. 

"Your welcome and i don't want to spoil your time agusting, but you start school in 2 days, when i start work, but i will drop you off don't worry" She says calmly.

"Okay thanks for ruining my mood aha, but i'm a bit nervous about starting a new school" 

"You'll be okay, you're strong girl and you'll meet some new friends" . Shit that reminds me i forgot to call Poppy.

I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. 

"Hello" Her voice was croaky

"Sorry, did i wake you up?" I ask

"Jade, is that you"

"Yeah who else would be?" I laughed

"Ahhh, you called you finally called" 

"Yeah i called, i miss you already"

"Yeah i miss you too"

"So how's the others?" i ask

"There good, but probably be asleep like everyone else ahah" she laughs

"Ahha, yeah probably, i really miss them too"

"Yeah they miss you too" 

"AWW" 

"Night Poppy, love you" 

"Yeah, enjoy Australia, love you too"

"I will, but i probably won't without you guys" i cried

"Awh, night or morning, don't know", she laughs

"Cya". She says

"Cya". i put the phone down and walked to my balconey

You can see the beach from here, the ocean clear blue, it was utterly beautiful. 

* 2 Days pass*

Oh no school. it was 6 am over here, the school starts at 8, in England it's 9, who created this? i got up out of bed and went in the shower. i got a quick wash and washed my hair. 

I put the uniform on, well i suppose there's one thing about the school that i like so far and that is you don't have to wear unifrom on Friday's. YAY!!