please read.

hello. it's been long time since this account's been active and i'm truly sorry for that. i'd like to explain everything that has happened.

as you all know, the account's original owner; gee, had been handling this for a long time and worked a lot for this. she was very thankful because a lot of you appreciated her original work, but unfortunately, due to her personal issues, she couldn't go on wattpad. her issues were so bad that she couldn't even talk to me because she never had the chance of handling her phone.

i have been contacting her for a very long time now and finally, she replied. she told me that she still had her problems and wants to fix them before anything else, but she also told me that she couldn't talk to me anymore, although she wanted me to continue being active on her account. i don't know what's happening to her or what she's doing but i sincerely hope at this moment that everything is alright. gee has been one of my first internet friends and it makes me incredibly sad that i can't help her with her issues.

so from now on, this account will continue being active, but on a different name. please support the new owner and pray for gee as well. thank you.

- ann