1.We aren't exes anymore.

"Alright there lad?" Louis's voice startled me. I was staring at the mirror blatantly, there were just too many things going on in my mind. 

"Yes." I murmured and applied the perfume. I guess I sprayed too much because the scent was too strong. 

"Woah. Trying to pick some chicks up for tonight?" Louis joked, sitting on my bed. I could see him from the mirror in front of me. Louis always joked, even in the most serious times, probably that's the reason why I go to him when I'm stressed. He's like a brother to me and always gives me the right advice. 

But I don't know how to even tell him what I'm going through. It was strange...after all these years, why would I still feel the same way? 

"Harry? Is everything okay?" Louis's voice turned from playfulness into concern. 

I just nodded. This isn't the right time to bring it up. 

I forced a smile and pushed my hair back. 

"Girls like it when I'm intimidating...so just practising that." I lied with a wink. 

Louis nodded and laughed along with me. 

"Are the others ready? Is it time for us to leave?"I asked him and he nodded. 

We stepped out of my hotel room and I locked the door. In the hotel lobby, Niall and Liam were waiting. 

We were on the way to the billboard awards and I really didn't feel like going. But If I don't make an appearance, there will be rumours that even I quit the group and its going to be a headache. So I made the choice to go reluctantly. 

"If we start now, we will also have the time to stop near Mcd and pick up some food." Niall chimed in after we all met downstairs in the lobby. 

"Arent we going to the after parties? You'll get all the food you want Niall!" Liam said and face palmed himself. 

"Liam is right. " Louis agreed. Niall frowned. The irish lad hated when we turned down his plans involving food. It's a wonder how he's still lean. He eats like the world is about to end. 

"Harry is with me. Aren't you Harry?" Niall turned to me hopefully. 

"Do what you want Niall, don't bug me please." I requested in a low voice and ruffled my hair once again.  

"Whats the matter with him?" Niall whispered a bit too loud into Louis's ear. Louis shrugged and shook his head while I pretended not to notice any of what happened.

"Oi. Lads! It's time to move it. Come on! get in the car." Paul ordered us all and we got into the huge land rover. 

We did stop in Mcdonalds and Niall bought seven cheeseburgers. 

"Three for you guys and four for me." He explained and that was the first time I laughed genuinely in the day. 

_________________________________________

In the award show 

"Harry  you didn't tell us your girlfriend was coming." Liam said as we made our way inside the arena. 

"Who?"My eyes widened and looked all around the hall. 

"Kendall, your girlfriend. I thought she wasn't coming" Liam said and I stopped searching. 

"Oh. I didn't know she was coming as well..." disappointment was evident in my voice. 

Kendall is my girlfriend. I love her and she loves me. Then why do I get reminded of the blonde so many times? Why did her face pop up when Liam said girlfriend?