Which boy? ( Niall Horan & Brad Simpson)

Hi so this is my first fanfic (or fabric as auto-correct tried to change it to) No hate please. This fanfic is for my friend( bradandnialliloveu) please follow her and me

The main character in this is "Holly Hart" . "Holly" after my best friend and "Hart" after Miranda Hart as I am currently reading her book ANYWAY. So Holly Hart is going out with Brad Simpson at the moment (Brad Simpson is from The Vamps , if you didn't know) Ye and that's all really.

--------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1

THE DEMON TEACHER

*Holly's P.O.V *

"Ring! Ring!"

"HOLLY HART GIVE ME YOUR PHONE" said Miss Briggs the worst teacher ever in the history of worst teachers .

"But ... "  I said determined to keep my phone in the front pocket of my school blazer, I was  expecting  a message from my boyfriend Brad Simpson soon, telling me where to meet him after school as he isn't in any of my lessons.

"NOW" screamed Miss Briggs whilst holding out her hand.

"But Brad ..." I was rudely interrupted by kissing noises.

"CLASS!" Shouted The Demon Teacher (which is what I'm going to call Miss Briggs now) I carried on " Brad, is going to text me though!"

"You can read the text in an afterschool detention!" called Miss Briggs.

I heard a cute laugh, I turned around to see Niall Horan the boy I used to fancy, that I still kinda fancy a bit. But no-one knows that not even my best friend and I've told her everything apart from that I fancy Niall. I would tell her but I've got a boyfriend Brad and if I broke up with him, he will make everyone hate me as he is the most popular boy in the whole school, not just my year. I also don't want to take a chance and tell someone , if anyone told him I'd literally have to lock myself in a room and live there forever.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud noise " NIALL HORAN! DETENTION NO-ONE LAUGHS IN MY CLASSROOM!!" screamed the demon teacher, she looked like steam was about to come out of her ears. Well at least it wasn't just me and demon teacher in detention. The bell rang it was the end of school, me and Niall were left in the classroom with the demon teacher at the front of the classroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is short, but they will get longer. I will try to write ASAP. xx