Chapter 3

Me and Niall walked out together."How did you sit there that long without wiping off the spit." I try to say through laughing.

"It was horrible I could just feel it there." said Niall we both burst out laughing.

For the rest of the walk home we didn't speak. When we got to the top of my road Niall awkwardly said " Soooooooo your going out with Brad" I don't know how to answer that so I simply say "ye."

"what's he like?" asks Niall.

"Um , well .. .".  I don't know what else to say   to be quite honest there isn't anything really that great about him.

"Oh..." said Niall not sure on how to react. "Um well this is your house." he said pointing to my house. "Uh bye."

"yeah bye Niall".   "see you tomorrow" I say.

I walked into the house how does Niall know where I live? I shrug it off. I reach in my pocket to get my phone . Oh no! I left my phone with the demon teacher! I open up the door to the lounge, I was home alone as my parents are both working and I am technically an only child as my older brother and sister have left home. On the sofa in the lounge was Brad, my parents leave the front door open for me as they can't trust me with the front door key so anyone can walk in which is a bit creepy maybe a lot creepy . "Where were you?" he asks "and was that Niall the boy with no friends you were walking home with?"

"If you must know me and Niall had an afterschool detention with Miss Briggs and I was going to walk home with you but I couldn't contact you to tell you I was in detention because Miss Briggs confiscated my phone and as I didn't have anyone to walk back home with I walked back with Niall."

"ARE YOU SURE THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED!"  shouted Brad

"Yes you should trust your girlfriend!" I shouted back but not as loud.

"WELL I DON'T"  screamed Brad

"Well we shouldn't be girlfriend and boyfriend anymore." I say.

"I'm so sorry." said Brad going from angry to cute in a millisecond.

"Brad it's to late this isn't the first time you've hurt me." I say tears falling down my face.

"Give me another chance." Brad pleaded.

" GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I shout.

Brad whispered " I'm so sorry please forgive me Holly." he leant in for a kiss. I am not going to kiss a boy who doesn't trust me, I hit him around the face causing his nose to bleed . "What did you do that for." he said whilst holding his nose. "You wait tomorrow you will be holly the loner." the thing I feared of. Becoming a nobody.

----------–---------------------------------------------I finally had Brad in my story. (YAY!) I really sorry if I offend any Vampettes (is that what it is called?) as Brad is seen as a bad person in this but in real life he is apparently really nice. xx I will have more Brad in this story and obviously more Niall aswell x

PS this chapter doesn't have a name as i didn't  know what to call it xx