'First Greet'

"You should get a sleep and ready for tomorrow, Ayy." Dad saying while pat my head. "Yeah,yeah, I will dad, so, goodnight daddy" I kiss his cheeks and saying " I love you and thankyou" Dad nodded and respond "Yes, my sweetie, I love you more".

Dad is the one who understand me as always, before this I used to school at boarding school but because of I keep losing my things and always get bullied from my stupid seniors tbh so I tell my dad about that and I want to change my school to daily school. Dad agree about that and yess, tomorrow is the day I will started to my new school.

-time skip-

I wake up early cause I'm so excited to meet my bestfriends. Yes, all my bestfriends are in that school and that the reason why I want to change my school there.

I get ready with my new school uniform and walking down to living room and I saw my mom smilling and I greet her "Morning mommy!" I said while smilled and kiss her cheeks. "Morning sweetie!, so, how? Are you ready?" I nodded "I'm always ready mom, well you know me" I wiggle my eyebrows teasing her and chuckled a bit. She laughs at me and tell me to eat my breakfast hurry cause my father already waiting for me to send me to school.

After I done eating my breakfast, I get up from my seat and kiss my mom cheeks "See you when I comeback from school mom" I wink to her before walking to outside.

-time skip-

"Goodluck sweetie and I'm sorry I'm not able to pick you up from school today. So, since your school is not too far from our house, you can walk by yourself. Is it okay sweetie?" My dad ask me and I pouted " hm I will make it okay, don't worry" I waved my hand to him.

As soon as he left, I'm going inside the school and I have no idea where should I go right now. Then I saw a sign board showing there is a general office and I just come inside the office and asking one of the clerk " hello, I'm a new student here, where should I go then? My name is Ayy, Oh Ayyhyun" She lifted her face and looked at my face and answered "Wait a minutes" she smiled and called someone "okay" i responded.

After a few minutes, A female teacher come to the office with some students with her. "AYYYYY!!!!!!!" the students who are actually all my bestfriends welcome me excitedly. "Omg omg!! Guyssss!!!! I MISS ALL OF YOUU!!" I hugged them all and they hugged me back.

- time skip-

We all already in the class, all of my bestfriends sit on their own seat. Then my teacher, Miss Ally introduced me to the class "Hello everyone, so, here we have a new student. Ayy, introduced yourself please?" I nodded and start introduced my self " So, Hello everyone, My name is Oh Ayyhyun, all of you can just call me what ever you like, but my bestfriends like to call me Ayy" I said and smilling to my bestfriends " and lastly, nice to meet all of you guys" I grin a bit. "You can go and sit beside Mayra,Ayy" I smile and bowed " Thankyou miss" and started walking to my chair.

"You bitch, I miss youuuu" Mayra said after I sat next to her. Yess, I sit beside my one and only love bestfriend everr, yeah I love all of my bestfriends but I love Mayra more lol. "Yah, can u just greet me nicely?" I rolled my eyes. "I do" she said " lol k just fine your never change may" and we both laughs happily. Suddenly, a boy just tapping my table and ask me something. I just shook not because of his question, but because of his goodlooking.

'My first love detected lol? Is it too early to have a crush Ayy? Omg He's just fucking so handsome. Omg lol I just got move here, lol Ayy lol'

"Hey Ayy, do you have a same school with him before this?" He ask.

_________________________________________

Hello guys, this is my first time writing and publish a story. So, I'm so nervous lol, this is just based on my true story of my life and pls be nice to me okay? Im not really good in english but as long as you guys can understand that, its okay right? HAHAHA 😹😊
+ Don't forget to comment and of course vote it if u love it! ❤
Actually, yes, I use my own name and ofcourse my bestfriends real name too but I change a bit their name hehehe.

So here a list of my bestfriends will include in this story

Kim Mayra - My crazy bestfriend ever, the one who always with me, I love her so much tbh.

Lee Ainies - My shorty and chubby 'bestfriend', kind and the one who in love with my 'crush'.

Rose Jung - A very chubby cutie bestfriend of me, the one who always with me when Im eating and if Im sad because of Ainies.

Haa, Im sure u guys curious about Ainies and my crush Imma right? So just take a look for my update okay soon 😊❤