sorry

(Tord POV)
I followed him and then he stopped Infront of a....... Waterfall it was beautiful almost as beautiful as hi- No tord! You don't like him!. He sat down and grabbed something from his backpack it can't be homework because he did all of that in his classes he pulled out a.... Gutur?. He started playing softly then got up and went in the water I thought he was going to stop playing and get wet but he didn't he WALKED ON WATER! Then he started to softly sing a song that I didn't know his voice was smooth but strong relaxing but beautiful he stopped and looked around then he had dark blue wings (like this for his wings)

With what looked like stars then he started singing a song I didn't know (AgaIn) "I promise one day I'll be around I'll keep you safe I'll keep you sound and right now it's really crazy I don't know how to stop or slow it down" he Sang I melted in...

With what looked like stars then he started singing a song I didn't know (AgaIn) "I promise one day I'll be around I'll keep you safe I'll keep you sound and right now it's really crazy I don't know how to stop or slow it down" he Sang I melted in his words "and hey I know there are some things we need to talk about but I can't stay so let me hug you a little bit longer now and take a pe- he stopped i stepped on a rock and fell his wings disappointed and he went into the water. So much for spying on him.