Memories and months pt 2

Y/N POV
I felt like I've slept for hours on end with being irritated with Paul. When I finally got up I walked to our room while I heard something rustling in our bathroom I slowly peeked in to find Paul going through the bag I had bought with the pregnancy tests. When he saw me standing by the door he walked up to me and pulled me to his chest. He whispered in my ear "I'm so sorry I haven't been there for you enough but I think we need to talk about this." I shifted from his chest to go sit on the bed while Paul followed. I could barely look at him due to being afraid about what he would say. He pulled me close to his chest and told me we were gonna get through this together and he would be around more. The words were sincere but I was still scared I was only 21 and having a kid seemed surreal at the moment. After awhile we stayed on the bed watching Halloween flicks and eating any snack we could think of. It was like having the little piece of home we were both missing.
Paul's POV
We were both in shock about the pregnancy but I wanted to show her it was okay and that we were going to get through this. It started out simple then once she had regular doctor appointments and the sicknesses it progressed. After the nine months July rolled around and out popped the little boy that she carried. At that moment everything stopped it was like time froze and life was content with me and where I was at. We had all gone home the next morning and I had surprised y/n with baby accessories. Y/N was so tired nothing seemed to amuse her except the fact of wanting to get some sleep. *flash forward to Halloween*
Anthony just was witnessing his first Halloween with the twinkling lights and the spooky decorations. The fact that big brother was over and I had my family meant so much to me. It was the piece I had always been missing. Y/n started her own photography business and I had my clothing line. She was my source of happiness and your boy was happy as fuck. We had moved together officially after Anthony was born and honestly life went pretty well after that.
*Guys please don't hate me for not putting this up sooner recently I had a death in my family and have been slammed with school I will try go update every Saturday xo*