my first flight ..

Hey
Its my first story hope you ll enjoy it .and yah it's about a normal girl
'Nia ' .....

What a weird day it is . My first flight .I don't know how it's gonna be .I'm a bit scared too but I wish it would be one of a boring and Unexciting one .Time had come to go to my first flight .I didn't cared much about it as I knew it would definitely be a boring one . I finished my whole procedures and tried to find my seat and a air hostress helped me . She was very kind to me ..and helped me , I guess she knew that it's my first time because of my attitude and behaviour .oh what a weird I'm . I got my seat and I hurriedly sat down. I tried to make myself comfortable . I felt better but my good time was only for few minutes uhhh how can I forget that horrible person sitting in front of my seat smelling worse than a garbage ,actually that peron was drunk and that was the reason he was behaving awkwardly. Man I knew it was really a bad experience. After some time a guy came and sat beside me ,he was having a cute look with a light brown hair .yah he was the dashing one .he didn't care about anything and just minded his own business . I thought of asking a question to him but was unable to .
I don't know what had happened to me. Oh cut the crap and without thinking asked him ..... .....
Are you travelling to Italy .....???
He said . . Yah .
And I like a stupid one started asking more questions .......I didn't thought what would he be thinking about ...seriously I was sooooooo stupid
I next asked him what's his name
He said ... it's Ryan
Me :I'm Nia ..
Me : I'm too travelling there for my job
And it's my first plane travel . I'm
Not having any idea how am I gonna manage there in big place .
Do you have any idea about there ???
Would you please help .. I'll be glad .
He: if possible I'll try .
Me:thanks ...

After few moments the plane was gonna fly and fish... my heart my beating so faster .. ohh I was getting soo nervous and as the plane started too fly I without any care holded Ryan's hand ..I was soo close to him .I have not even thought of this and after few minutes I tried too get normal ... I apologised to Ryan for my Unbearable behaviour .I was feeling sooo. ........
Ahhh I can't explain it.

Ryan : hey don't be so embarrassed ,it's fine .be casual
Me:hmmm I'm trying too

I was soo close to him .. I can't imagine
Ohhh what have I done .I never thought that my trip is gonna be like this . And now I think that guy was good person .I know I'm not too compatible for him but we can be frnds . And I can't forget that person in my first flight ever. I was not yet knowing what a twist my life was gonna take . I left it to my destiny ...
Life is all about pain ,troubles and full of love.i know im being saint sorry for that .......and I'm a person who just love to be myself ,love to stay alone and enjoy myself ,i don't need anyone in my precious life . My plan in Italy
is just to concentrate in my job that's it .and live my beautiful life like a free bird . Ohh I know just making you people think how boring I am .but I'm this and I don't regret it ..after all my big imagination I tried to talk to Ryan again and what would I do

Me : hey can you please tell me place of interest in Italy which is like for me.
Ryan :sure . Definitely and yah but on one condition
Me: and what's that
Ryan: you will have to go those places with me ......

Ohhhh man he was showing interest on mee .. nooo .oh God what was happening. ...
I wanna live my dreams and my dream was not with him ....I was soo confused to answer him .and finally said...

Me : hmmm but how can I have faith on a stranger
Ryan : ....... you can test me . I am not that type of guy .ahhh I don't have such intentions
Me : okk let's see .no one has seen the future.

××××××××
Hope you people like it its my first story and I know it's not good but I'm trying too make it interesting

If you like it please let me know
....?????

Its the starting of the story it's gonna be more dense and twisted one ..

I

know there must be many grammatical mistakes .... so please try to manage.