Ending of my first flight

I was taking short nap,and day dreaming about what future awaits for me .  Soon I was intrupted by ryan     Ryan :hey sleeping beauty ,we are almost gonna reach .                                                                                               Me :ohh.     Ryan: be careful landing is not safe for people having first flight. Me :really you making me more scare Ryan . Ryan :don't touch me again like before it would make my moment of the day. Hahhhaa. Me : very funny .dont worry I won't 😑 . Ryan : you look damm hot when you are pissed . I didn't said anything that time .oh god is Ryan liking me .but I don't want all that shit to come to my life . I can't get distracted I only have one Moto thats all . I don't have to give him any green light I guess.ahh what's going on with me .let it be. Suddenly plane was about to land and I was fucking not feeling good. Ryan:hey close your eyes I guess you are not that well . Me :yaah I'm seriously not feeling well. Suddenly plane was just about to land and I fucking scared .i holded ryans hand tightly and what he did was unforgettable for me .he to holded my hand and closed my eyes. I even can't forget that suffocating sound. We landed I left Ryan's hand but he still was holding my hand but he removed his hands from my eyes. I wasn't able to say anything while he was holding my hand .i was started having wierd feeling telling me let him hold me like this .but I made my mind and said to him atlast. Me :Ryan leave my hand now. Ryan :gosh I'm sorry it felt as if i it was part of mine .sorry. Me :it's fine .i was scared .thanks for help indeed. Ryan:yah that's also true.let it be.now it's time to go. Everyone was leaving .we tooo .ryan helped me taking out my luggage and we left the plane ✈️. Ryan accompanied me to the airport.later he asked for my contact number .initially I hesitated but gave it by having a thought we can be friends. I booked a cab and went to the booked hotel for me .i have to stay in hotel for a week before I'm given a house or appartment . It was almost late night I reached hotel. I got my keys from reception and directly went to my room .i was so tired .later I took bath and went to sleep and checked my cell phone . And what I saw again amazed me ryan called and texted . Ryan :hey ,call me if free .hope you reached your destination. Me :yah I reached .hope you too. He again called me in a minute.i picked up saying hello Ryan :hey what are you doing . Me :trying to sleep .what about you. . Ryan :nothing just trying not to think about you. Me :why what have I done. Ryan :that's what I'm trying to know . There's something about you I can't ignore .i don't know but I'm stuck on you. Me:it's just a casual attraction I guess it'll be over soon ,don't worry .btw you are gonna take to to places in italy right .lets go I'll be bored here in this hotel for a week. Ryan :I guess to it'll be over .yah sure you're definitely gonna enjoy with me .ill be free after 1 o'clock till then you'll have to get bored . Don't worry I'll be a good date 😉. Me : ohh shut up .bring your friends with you I'll love to make more friends in this strange place . Ryan :no let's just be me and you. Me :no way after your stupid going on date no way .bring yours na .itll be more fun. Ryan :ohk then me you venesssa,Brady ,Bella and john.I hope it'll be fun for you. Me : it'll be definitely.are you having a girlfriend also mr.brownie. Ryan:not yet but I'm thinking of having one soon.i had last girlfriend years ago and I left faith on such stuffs because i thought its bullshit for young age . Me :yahh people get such bad experiences may be you got one . Ryan :what about you have one or had. Me :no I don't wanna get indulge in such stuff.im not ready to give any sort of commitment to anybody and such stage of my career. Not at all. Ryan :ohk you're determined enough .ahhh I gotta go somewhere talk to you later darling. Bye bye. Me : darling .what was that don't call me that bye . Ohk it was a nice chat I have to sleep now I didn't know how time crossed so fast with him .fuck ya. I tried to sleep,staring at the cieling and thinking about the bullshit that I have done today and especially Ryan ,handsome and sort of flirty ,he is a good Person i guess. Tomorrow it'll be fun meeting his friends. I even stuck why was I thinking about that moment while I was holding his hand and he closing my eyes .it was the moment man seriously unforgettable.but I have to control my feelings I can't let it flow out .its better I stay in my limits .i can't have distractions right now .thinking about such stuffs I gotta sleep and went to my dreamy world 🌌 . ************** Hope you guys like it . Please leave a comment if yes I literally need some appreciation to go ahead . It's kinda short this time but later parts will be big and interesting .hope you guys enjoy................